American Idol

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Ok, I was totally shocked last night when I saw the bottom 3 and then when Ricky was voted off. I am begining to wonder if its fixed now. I personally think either Kim C or Carmen should have been voted off. Does anyone else feel this way, or what did you think?

K

Kain99

Carmen was horrible and has been since song #1. I don't understand how she ever even made it. Ricky didn't suck, his hat did...:wink:

I predict that in the end we will see a show down with Reuben and Clay. Reuben will take it, not because he is better but because he has STAR written all over him.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Yeah I think it will come down to Clay, Rueben, and either Treynece or Kim L. I think Rueben will win though.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
I was also shocked when they booted Ricky. I thought the boy could sing a hell of a lot better than Kim or Carmen. Kim was just okay in the beginning, but now she just plain sucks. Carmen - well that's another story. I thought Simon made a big mistake when he brought her back. All I hear when she sings is her yodeling voice, :barf: . I defintely think Ruben is going to take it this year. He's been consistent throughout the whole show and he's got some awesome pipes!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I doubt it is...

I'm hurt!

...anywhere near the excruciating pain I feel in accepting that this is what my fellow americans find entertaining.

This crap is insipid. Debasing. Pointless. Crass and obviously designed to gain one thing: Access to the wallets of you idiots. That plus it may be the single greatest indictment of public education.

What the hell ever happened to prime time network wrestling?

K

Kain99

Re: I doubt it is...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
This crap is insipid. Debasing. Pointless. Crass and obviously designed to gain one thing: Access to the wallets of you idiots. That plus it may be the single greatest indictment of public education.

I'm really starting to think you need a vacation. :wink:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Re: I doubt it is...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...anywhere near the excruciating pain I feel in accepting that this is what my fellow americans find entertaining.

What the hell ever happened to prime time network wrestling?

No worse than the time and money you spend on skin flicks and the endless jars of vasoline. :rolleyes: