Buffalo Steak

warneckutz

I just picked up a few thin-sliced steaks from Giant and...

Well...

I don't have a clue how to cook them. I know the heave a recipe on the package but does anyone have a recommendation on how to cook them and what to serve them with?

Thanks!

-ANT

BlackSheep

Buffalo, averaging all cuts, has 76% less fat than beef and 68% less fat than chicken! Cardiologists, dietitians, and nutritionists all agree, buffalo is a healthy alternative to beef.
Ahhhhhh, just can't do it-keep seeing that scene out of Dances with Wolves. :jameo:

warneckutz

BlackSheep said:
Buffalo, averaging all cuts, has 76% less fat than beef and 68% less fat than chicken! Cardiologists, dietitians, and nutritionists all agree, buffalo is a healthy alternative to beef.
Ahhhhhh, just can't do it-keep seeing that scene out of Dances with Wolves. :jameo:

:nomoney: Expensive though... there's not much for the money... hope it tastes good!

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Ate quite a bit of buffalo meat in Colorado last year. I liked it. I tried an Elk steak too. That was awesome!!!!!!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
warneckutz said:
I just picked up a few thin-sliced steaks from Giant and...

Well...

I don't have a clue how to cook them. I know the heave a recipe on the package but does anyone have a recommendation on how to cook them and what to serve them with?

Thanks!

-ANT

I had no clue that Giant carried any buffalo. Thanks! We get the ground buffalo from BJ'S all the time. It is more expensive then beef ~ especially since I have commissary privilages. But the taste and health benefits can't be beat! Cook buffalo the same way you would beef.