ever eat soup?

bcp

In My Opinion
Okay ... I have an 11 year old that has decided to take up some of my bad language habits.

she said the "###" word a few times at school last week and I finally threatened her with making her eat her mothers homemade soup. I told her that little ladies don't use words like that. she said, "bite me homo".

Today she tosses out the the phrase "oh sh**" ... now Ive told her I'm getting her mom to make some of her liver and chitterling soup.

What have you done w/ your kids?

sorry, Im bored.

oldman

Lobster Land
bcp said:
Okay ... I have an 11 year old that has decided to take up some of my bad language habits.

she said the "###" word a few times at school last week and I finally threatened her with making her eat her mothers homemade soup. I told her that little ladies don't use words like that. she said, "bite me homo".

Today she tosses out the the phrase "oh sh**" ... now Ive told her I'm getting her mom to make some of her liver and chitterling soup.

sorry, Im bored.

I instantly thought of two options. #1, duct tape her mouth when she's around you. #2, buy yourself some good earplugs. There is no reason you should have to listen to that sh** coming out of her mouth. You're raising a Democrat which should give you great concern.

onebdzee

off the shelf
bcp said:

sorry, Im bored.

I think my mutts were cured when my oldest relayed the story about the first time he "slipped" and said "oh sh!t" in front of my mom....he was 6 at the time

She scared him so bad that he didn't say another cuss word around anyone for about 10 years :lmao:

oldman

Lobster Land
And never ever allow her to join the Navy. She'll come home on leave and every 5th word will begin with an F. Pass the ?what? butter?

bcp

In My Opinion
oldman said:
And never ever allow her to join the Navy. She'll come home on leave and every 5th word will begin with an F. Pass the ?what? butter?
It actually took me a couple years to drop that word from my vocabulary after I left the F-ing Navy

oops,, back to work.

Vince

Wash out mouth with soap. Ground her for a month. Take away things she likes, i.e. TV, video games, music, etc. No friends over and she can't go see them. Lots of ways.

snuzzy

Vince said:
Wash out mouth with soap. Ground her for a month. Take away things she likes, i.e. TV, video games, music, etc. No friends over and she can't go see them. Lots of ways.

:yeahthat: I did the "mouth with soap" 4-5 years old, now I can't wrestle him to get the soap in! So I take away XBox, 'cause the "attitude" usually comes out when that is being played. I get the "all the kids talk like that" and he gets "I don't care I'm your mother", it's a matter of respect and I insist on it in my home....good luck!

M

Mousebaby

Last time my eldest son slipped up he got doggy doodie duty for a week! Thats a lot of sh** coming from 2 big dogs and one little. He hasn't slipped since. He would come in looking a little green around the gills everytime he pooper scoopered! :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
oldman said:
Don't let 'em go to school in NYC, either. :faint:

camily

Peace
I have to admit, I have a sailors mouth. Ya' know, I agree with kids not cussing :blahblah: but as long as their not cussing like me...:lol: then they're ok. They are just words after all. The kids have slang that is soooooo much worse that sh#t.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
As a Sailor, the eff bomb is dropped frequently and quite easily. When I was home for my granny's funeral last year, I let it slip in the phrase "what the eff is..." and got promptly smacked upside the head :smack: I was 34 at the time. I still try to NOT swear in front of my Mommy dearest.

princess73

just one of those days...
bcp said:

sorry, Im bored.

I think that liver and chitterling soup should do the trick. That would make me change my vocabulary.... :whistle: