Esperanza Middle school Stabbing?

Hi everyone,

i was wondering if anyone knows of, or heard that there was supposedly a student stabbed this afternoon. My son attends that shcool and he said there was something on the anouncements about it, but couldn't quite hear everything..just wanted to know if anyone else heard something about it and if that is what happened. thanks all...

wood Butcher

How do such rumors get started? I am a retired teacher and was at Esperanza subbing today. A child got slightly hurt in PE and an ambulance was called as a percaution.

wood Butcher said:
How do such rumors get started? I am a retired teacher and was at Esperanza subbing today. A child got slightly hurt in PE and an ambulance was called as a percaution.

well if that is all that happened, then i feel better...but you can't blame a mother for wanting to know for the safety of her child....that school seems to tun things half nit witted anyway..but that is my opinion only. But, thanks for the info...

Pooh31

My daughter goes to Espenanza and she told me today that there was an ambulance there this afternoon. She did not know what happened, but I really dont think that there was a stabbing, I think if there was then the basketball game would have been cancelled that they had after school.

Pooh31 said:
My daughter goes to Espenanza and she told me today that there was an ambulance there this afternoon. She did not know what happened, but I really dont think that there was a stabbing, I think if there was then the basketball game would have been cancelled that they had after school.

That's good to know...i just wouldn't be surprised if something like that did happen and not us parents be informed though. i have had many issues with that school, i don't believe that, they do all that great of a job there. And if they refuse to give my son lunch one more time, due to my forgetfulness of giving him lunch money, i will be going to the school board.

but i thanks you much for the info. :howdy:

mehlert74 said:
That's good to know...i just wouldn't be surprised if something like that did happen and not us parents be informed though. i have had many issues with that school, i don't believe that, they do all that great of a job there. And if they refuse to give my son lunch one more time, due to my forgetfulness of giving him lunch money, i will be going to the school board.

umm, who ever left me red karma, calling me stupid and an idiot, at least have the balls to tell me who you are...what kind of coward leaves a message like that and not even identify yourself?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
mehlert74 said:
...what kind of coward leaves a message like that and not even identify yourself?
That would be Slotted..

You should return the favor with karma in kind. .

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
wood Butcher said:

:ohwell:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
mehlert74 said:
My son attends that shcool and he said there was something on the anouncements about it, but couldn't quite hear everything.....
He just likes to see you get all worked up :lol:

aps45819 said:
He just likes to see you get all worked up :lol:

well, i didn't get all worked up, just stating, you want to leave karma like that, be my guest, at least let me know who you are.. :howdy: glad he loves to do that to people...must be a big hobbie...lol

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
mehlert74 said:
........ And if they refuse to give my son lunch one more time, due to my forgetfulness of giving him lunch money, i will be going to the school board.
You'd go to the school board to tell them what? That you're a dunce for not giving your child lunch money? :shrug:

Just give him lunch money like you're supposed to, and it's a non-issue. :yay:

sockgirl77

BadGirl said:
You'd go to the school board to tell them what? That you're a dunce for not giving your child lunch money? :shrug:

:yeahthat:

BTW~Don't they have prepaid lunch cards there that you can purchase? :duh:

Geek

mehlert74 said:

You forget that your child needs to eat :confused: Does this happen at home too?

BadGirl said:

who are you to judge...my point of this matter, is, just because ia m rushed in the morning as is everyone else, and because i forgot to give him his lunch money, they should not punish him for that...not to mention, it is against the law..i have done my research. they are at least to give him a pb&j sandwich and milk....also, how does the school know or not that a child might have a medical condition and that not eating is the very best for them. you are not going to sit here and tell me that everyone remembers everything every day. we all forget once in a while, so grow up and stop the name calling.

sockgirl77 said:
:yeahthat:

BTW~Don't they have prepaid lunch cards there that you can purchase? :duh:

BTW, when you are new in the area, you don't know everything, but since being told that they do have the pre paid cards, yes, i do that now...man, thanks for everyone's mature responses about this. i thought this place was for adults, not middle school kids

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
mehlert74 said:
who are you to judge...my point of this matter, is, just because ia m rushed in the morning as is everyone else, and because i forgot to give him his lunch money, they should not punish him for that...not to mention, it is against the law..i have done my research. they are at least to give him a pb&j sandwich and milk....also, how does the school know or not that a child might have a medical condition and that not eating is the very best for them. you are not going to sit here and tell me that everyone remembers everything every day. we all forget once in a while, so grow up and stop the name calling.
You did research on this? So you forget to give your kid lunch, your kid, who is at least 11, forgets he doesn't have lunch and it's the school's fault. You're setting your kid up for a life on welfare I see. :yay: for you. It's everyone else's fault that poor little Johnny doesn't have a sandwich.

sockgirl77

mehlert74 said:
BTW, when you are new in the area, you don't know everything

As a parent, it is your job to know everything before you register your kid in school.

mehlert74 said:
how does the school know or not that a child might have a medical condition and that not eating is the very best for them.

As a parent, it is your job to alert the school of any medical problems that your child may have.

As a parent, I can judge and :rolleyes: at you. :yay:

BadGirl said:

Agreed. Hey meh, at no cost, you can set up an account at pay4lunch.com for your child. It will allow you to see the balance in your childs account whether you use the website to put money in the account or not. When I see the account drop below a certain number, I send a check in with my kid the next day. That money will show up in the balance within a day or two and you just watch it all over again. Your kid will never be without lunch again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
mehlert74 said:
who are you to judge...
When I am Imperial Queen, I'm going to have this phrase eradicated from the English language, and anyone who breaks my law will get the death penalty.

Anyway, when I was a kid and forgot my lunch money, I'd go to the school office and they'd give me a chit so I could get lunch, then bring in the money the next day to pay them back.

Don't they do that anymore?