Another Bomb Threat at Leonardtown Middle

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
RoseRed said:
I bet it is because someone forgot their lunch money. :rolleyes:
Or maybe the lunch ladies didn't want to cook.

Too cold to have a bomb threat. They should have it on pretty days.

C

chess

bresamil said:
Or maybe the lunch ladies didn't want to cook.

Too cold to have a bomb threat. They should have it on pretty days.

i agree its freeeezing outside

C

chess

Softballkid said:
:confused: so does that mean you called it in :confused:

considering it was found in the girls bathroom :) and me being at work :) the chances are about -100% lol

My daughter has made it a habit to carry a light jacket with her at all times ever since the last time they had to evacuate on a chilly day (they don't let the kids go to the lockers so kids are sent outside without coats.) I don't think her light jacket is going to offer much in the way of protection today though...:dead:

C

chess

kwillia said:
My daughter has made it a habit to carry a light jacket with her at all times ever since the last time they had to evacuate on a chilly day (they don't let the kids go to the lockers so kids are sent outside without coats.) I don't think her light jacket is going to offer much in the way of protection today though...:dead:

yeah... thats no fun :( it has to be cold.... i think its stupid, but i guess taking measures if a bomb was in a locker... that student would be SOL..

J

julz20684

kwillia said:

Frick and Frack are gonna be :brrrrrrr:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What happens to a kid that calls in a fake bomb threat, anyway? Do they get suspended? Executed?

meangirl

Nice lady!
kwillia said:

My boys school does not allow them to wear jackets of any sort during the school day. All coats and jackets HAVE to go in your locker first thing in the morning. They can wear a hoodie but must keep it on at all times.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
meangirl said:
My boys school does not allow them to wear jackets of any sort during the school day. All coats and jackets HAVE to go in your locker first thing in the morning. They can wear a hoodie but must keep it on at all times.
Why can't they wear a jacket? And why must they keep their hoodie on at all times? :confused:

Is there a reason for it or is it just another one of those "because I need to wield some power and boss people around with arbitrary rules" things?

meangirl

Nice lady!
vraiblonde said:
Why can't they wear a jacket? And why must they keep their hoodie on at all times? :confused:

Is there a reason for it or is it just another one of those "because I need to wield some power and boss people around with arbitrary rules" things?

I really don't know why. No jackets that have zippers, if no zipper, on at all times was what I was told. They also made my 11 year old turn his Green Day shirt inside out because it promoted violence.

Last edited: