The Ultimate Ego Buster!

LastBoyscout

Only the shadow knows
In the defense of men…

Okay. As it’s well known I’m the “New kid on the Block” and I’ve noticed a little (huge!!!) pattern of “man hating” on this forum. I don’t know if it’s due to the fact that the majority of members on this forum just so happen to be females (Hmmmmmm…) or if it’s due to the fact that the majority of the Female members have are just “seemingly” bitter towards men. (Ahhhhh… Could be…)
But that’s fine. Honest! I mean there is no need to judge each and every man on a case-to-case basis, which just wastes a whole lot of time. And never mind the possibility of actually “chancing” upon a “Good Man”, cause one “bitter” woman will no doubt change him into the man she would love to hate anyway. It’s true!!! It’s been done.
Yes! There are some men that are to be considered “Pig’s”(Pig’s being the nicer word even I’d use, and I am a guy.) But at the same time there are Female’s that do fall under the same category. It’s that men refer to these women as…. Ummm… B*tches.
BUT!!! Funny thing is, any man that make’s this sort of reference to women in the presence of a women risks serious if not life threatening injury. (My Mom almost knocked out a tooth once) Why is that? Could it be something called a Double Standard? (Yes!) But that too is okay. You’re lucky enough to live in the United States of America. This country was born for the double standard. This country was founded by rich white slave owners that fled from England because they wanted to be free? We Americans have a sense of humor too… He-he. We as Americans have the right to regard or disregard whomever we please for whatever reason. We (being both men & females) don’t care about the feelings of others unless we have or wish to have an active investment in the others feelings. The “Golden rule” is a joke! It has been for some time now. It’s pretty much common knowledge. Stop hating on Fact. Females are just as bad as males. And being “either annoying, conceited, money-hungry, gay, bisexual or just plain-out rude and inconsiderate of one feelings.” are not just issues isolated to men. Surprise!!!
Point is this…(Drum roll…) As long as a woman believes that every man has issues, she’ll be sure to find at least one. Even if that means she has to create one for him.
Expect nothing and you’ll get more then you expect, have high expectation and it’ll be your own fault if your expectations aren’t meet…
All men are not “Pig’s”, so it would be nice if women would take better aim at the ones that are, and leave the rest of us “good guy’s” manhood intact…

LastBoyscout

Only the shadow knows
You see... I have nothing to gain or lose by being here. If I'm gone I don't think anyone's going to really miss me. So I kinda like the freedom of speaking my mind. Keeps things sorta honest. Really though. I think your all great so far. (albeit funny as Heck) :peace:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by LastBoyscout
You see... I have nothing to gain or lose by being here. If I'm gone I don't think anyone's going to really miss me. So I kinda like the freedom of speaking my mind. Keeps things sorta honest. Really though. I think your all great so far. (albeit funny as Heck) :peace:

But you like me the best.... :biggrin: