Chinchilla wanted

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
My little one is looking for a female chin, an ebony or mosaic. ANyone know of any babies available. We purchased one that they said was female but it's a boy. Now I need to find a good home for him.

SouthernMdRocks said:
My little one is looking for a female chin, an ebony or mosaic. ANyone know of any babies available. We purchased one that they said was female but it's a boy. Now I need to find a good home for him.
What's wrong with him...:confused:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
SouthernMdRocks said:
You want to give him up just because he has an outtie? :frown:

SouthernMdRocks

Chasey_Lane said:
And why is this under 'farm animals?' Are chilla's really considered farm animals? :confused:

There wasn't a rodent site and chin are raised on ranches, so I figured this would work.

SouthernMdRocks said:
There wasn't a rodent site and chin are raised on ranches, so I figured this would work.
Ignore her. She forgot to give her kid lunch money this morning and has been pizzy ever since.

SouthernMdRocks said:
Nope just because he has nads! Just joking, I wouldn't say it's because I want to.
You do know what's going to happen if you put a girl chin in the same cage as the boy chin... dontchu...:eyebrow: Is your daughter going to make her own coat?

SouthernMdRocks

kwillia said:
You do know what's going to happen if you put a girl chin in the same cage as the boy chin... dontchu...:eyebrow: Is your daughter going to make her own coat?

Oh my I told her what would happen. No chin coat for her.

SouthernMdRocks

kwillia said:
Ignore her. She forgot to give her kid lunch money this morning and has been pizzy ever since.

We tried to put them together and it isn't going to work so to find him a good home is what I'm hoping for. If that doesn't pan out then he stays.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
SouthernMdRocks said:
We tried to put them together and it isn't going to work so to find him a good home is what I'm hoping for. If that doesn't pan out then he stays.
What if he doesn't get along w/the future female? :sad:

Christy's Chinchilla recently passed away (RIP Spracket). :bawl:

SouthernMdRocks

Chasey_Lane said:
What if he doesn't get along w/the future female? :sad:

Christy's Chinchilla recently passed away (RIP Spracket). :bawl:

There is no future female if we can't find him a good home. Perhaps Christy would be interested in him?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
SouthernMdRocks said:
How bout you Chasey, you want a cute male chinchilla!! :whistle:
Eff no! I've had three - the most recent being the one I gave Christy over a year ago. They are adorable and I love them dearly, but I have no room.

SouthernMdRocks

Chasey_Lane said:
Eff no! I've had three - the most recent being the one I gave Christy over a year ago. They are adorable and I love them dearly, but I have no room.

That's the problem. I bought a huge cage for the one male chin she had and she doesn't have any room for another cage. They are so very cute.

M

Mousebaby

I'm thinking Christy may say yes because she has one on order with me as soon as my momma produces. If you can help her out now it would probably be great! :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

Mousebaby said:
I'm thinking Christy may say yes because she has one on order with me as soon as my momma produces. If you can help her out now it would probably be great! :howdy:

Thanks, I asked her in her thread about Spracket. Chilly is real cute, he is a standard gray and I think he is still very young.