44 days...

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Yet another reason Nascar is better than F1 ... its season starts sooner! :biggrin:
F1 has to have all the umbrellas washed. Can't have a driver standing in the sun.... :lmao:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Mikeinsmd said:
F1 has to have all the umbrellas washed. Can't have a driver standing in the sun.... :lmao:
Well of course. They have to be on top of thier game, because they turn in both directions and it takes more skill not to hit some one. :lol:

mrweb

Iron City
Bustem' Down said:
Well of course. They have to be on top of thier game, because they turn in both directions and it takes more skill not to hit some one. :lol:

I particularly like the umbrella "stands."

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
I am looking forward to another great year of F1. I believe that McLaren and Ferrari will be on top battling for the championship. I would like to see Raikkonen win the drivers championship this year.
I hope Speed keeps his seat at TR this year.
Hey Bustem'Down, have you been to the USGP at Indy yet?

Bustem' Down said:
...untill the start of the F1 season. Hoping for a better season for Mercedes-McLaren.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Michael Delaney said:
I am looking forward to another great year of F1. I believe that McLaren and Ferrari will be on top battling for the championship. I would like to see Raikkonen win the drivers championship this year.
I hope Speed keeps his seat at TR this year.
Hey Bustem'Down, have you been to the USGP at Indy yet?
I was suprised by Renault's domination this last season. From race one Fernando Alonso dominated.