Good Snack

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Curves was passing out free packages this week and included in them was a Fiber One Bar, the oats and chocolate flavor. Calories: 140, Total Fat 4 grams (1.5 saturated) and a shopping 9 g of fiber.

They taste good and are quite filling. 2 points on the WW plan.

Thought I'd pass this on.

BS Gal said:
Curves was passing out free packages this week and included in them was a Fiber One Bar, the oats and chocolate flavor. Calories: 140, Total Fat 4 grams (1.5 saturated) and a shopping 9 g of fiber.

They taste good and are quite filling. 2 points on the WW plan.

Thought I'd pass this on.
You know what else is a good snack?

These.

Last edited:
D

dems4me

Bustem' Down said:
Good stuff that's what. Sauted(sp?) in butter with chopped up bacon and onions. :yum:

:barf: they looked like bales of lettuce but smaller like little bales of lettuce but marble sized. :crazy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bresamil said:
You like living life on the edge, don't you?
I really don't know what is wrong with him.

Did you guys ever see that movie "The Burning Bed?" Just wondering.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
:barf: they looked like bales of lettuce but smaller like little marbles of lettuce. :crazy:

Think mini cabbages. :wink:

Bustem' Down said:
Good stuff that's what. Sauted(sp?) in butter with chopped up bacon and onions. :yum:

Mmm...you're so right. I haven't had them in a long, long time but done that way they are delicious. But not many people seem to agree with me. :lol:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
dems4me said:
:barf: they looked like bales of lettuce but smaller like little bales of lettuce but marble sized. :crazy:

Actually, they are little balls of cabbage. And YUM YUM with lots of butter and salt.

D

dems4me

baileydog said:
Actually, they are little balls of cabbage. And YUM YUM with lots of butter and salt.

cabbage :barf: I thought folks just grow that for rabbits :barf: People eat that stuff??? I've heard of folks eating brussle sprouts but not cabbage :barf: :barf:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
cabbage :barf: I thought folks just grow that for rabbits :barf: People eat that stuff??? I've heard of folks eating brussle sprouts but not cabbage :barf: :barf:

:confused: Riddle me this, Batman. Do you eat cole slaw?

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
:confused: Riddle me this, Batman. Do you eat cole slaw?

No :barf: too many unidentifiable things in it... only thing I recognize is orange... and I'm guessing that to be carrots. :barf: :lol:

D

dems4me

I prefer these snacks !!! :yum: :yum:

Attachments

• 2832912982.jpg
    2832912982.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 3911841462.jpg
    3911841462.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 59

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
No :barf: too many unidentifiable things in it... only thing I recognize is orange... and I'm guessing that to be carrots. :barf: :lol:

Okay, are there ANY vegetables that you eat besides potatoes (which are actually a starch)? :eyebrow:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
Okay, are there ANY vegetables that you eat besides potatoes (which are actually a starch)? :eyebrow:

I LOVE spinach :yum: but it has to have lots of butter and salt and a bag of melted cheese in it :yum:. Also, I like greenbeans if they are from a can and fried with lots of butter and some "Soul Food" seasoning :yum: Oh yeah and lima beans with loadsof salt and butter once every few years are good too :yay: :yum: :yum: Oh yeah and corn in a can on occassion with lots of butter and salt too :yum: But usually I don't start eating the canned vegtables until there's nothing else left in the house to eat :lol: