Wounded Warrior Ointment

BlackSheep

OK folks hear me out.....I'm not selling anything; I have no vested or invested interest in this product-just trying to pass on some good news!
I have been using this ointment on my chapped hands and weather related cracked fingers with great success! It worked so well I thought what the heck, since it's a natural product why not use it on one of my dogs "licky spots"-BAM-like that it helped better than anything the vet has tried or prescribed.
I passed this ointment around to firefighter/medic friends, and folks who work in the local hospital-all rave. I even sent some to a couple of pals in Iraq-they use it for everything from jock itch to insect bites.
Not sure if it is sold locally but here's the website; check it out for yourselves
:http://www.woundedwarriorointment.com/Default.htm

I'm telling you, it was a best-kept secret. :yay:

M

Mousebaby

:flowers: Just ordered some! Thanks for the recommendation as my son has horrible dry skin and nothing seems to help. Also one of my cats has dry, cracked pads on her feet so I'm going to give it try on that too. I also recommended this to my best friend who has eczema really bad. She has tried everything so hopefully this will help her. Thanks again! Great post! :huggy: