House of 1000 Corpses

H

Heretic

Does anyone know if any theaters in the area are planning on getting House of 1000 Corpses? Its not exactly a main stream movie, and pretty grusome from what I understand.

S

ShellyCW

Check out hollywood.com or fandango.com, they can tell you what theaters will be playing a movie in your area.

B

Betty_Elms

Words cannot express how much I loathe this movie. I'm mad I wasted the time to watch it. Very stupid and disgusting...and pointless. Please don't waste your money. I read they are making a sequel, don't know if it's true. What I want to know is who saw this and said "Man, I can't wait for the next one!"
Possibly the worst movie I've ever seen.

H

Heretic

I rented it the other day, it was quite bad. :frown:

I thought it started off pretty good and had potential. What I havent been able to figure out is why was that family of freaks killing people.

B

Betty_Elms

Maybe Rob Zombie is a freak who wants to kill people.....

TripleJ

Originally posted by Heretic
Does anyone know if any theaters in the area are planning on getting House of 1000 Corpses? Its not exactly a main stream movie, and pretty grusome from what I understand.
I'm pretty sure that movie has had its run, and has come and gone, Blockbuster is your best bet now or pay per view. I saw the previews for House of the Dead, based on the arcade game, now, that looked pretty good:cheers: