feeling guilty

terbear1225

today is piglet's last day at the current day care and I'm feeling really bad about taking her away from people who love her. Am I the only nutty mom to feel this way or have others experienced it too?

mainman

Set Trippin
terbear1225 said:
today is piglet's last day at the current day care and I'm feeling really bad about taking her away from people who love her. Am I the only nutty mom to feel this way or have others experienced it too?
It ripped me apart taking my boy out of his first daycare.. She loved him to death and he loved her as well... We left her about 3 years ago, and he still asks to go back from time to time...

smsd

DA BEARS!!!
terbear1225 said:

It is completely normal to feel that way. I know I did.

Nanny Pam

When one of my Moms takes her kid out of here, I cry. I get attached to (almost all) the kids.
Especially when I have had them since they were babies, and now they are going off to school. Sad.
On the other hand...sometimes I :cartwheel:
:lmao:

Geek

Motherhood is full of guilt and worry :huggy: As love as you love the piglet they will be ok :yay:

terbear1225

chess said:
depends what daycare piglet goes too :)

honestly, we weren't that fond of the center as a whole but the people in piglet's room were wonderful and loved her to bits.