Tomorrow night!

jbeaverjr

Nope Dale Jr. is going to win. :yay:
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
25 hours left until the Budweiser Shootout and the kickstart of the 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup season.

I predict Johnson wins the Shootout.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Just watch out for the Cheerios Chariot, okay. He'll be making up a lap near you soon.

BTW-Is it just me or does Boris Said look a lot like Frank Zappa?

TeacherMom

I wouldn't count DJ out just yet.

Man Speedtv is my favorite channel. Had it on all last night and it's been on since 10am this morning. Got to switch of course at 8 to Fox, but it will be back on for Victory Lane.
I've got to work for a few hours tomorrow so I'll be recording Qualifying.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Boogity, Boogity, Boogity!

Let's go racing boys!!

I'm lookin' for Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson or Dale Jr.

I don't really care who wins at this point, but those are the guys I want to see up front! :patriot:

kjosxboyfriend

Uh oh....get the hand lotion out or maybe some Valvoline. NASCAR is starting. Rednecks throughout SoMD will be getting their j*#k on as the checkered flag drops. The shouts of get r' done will be heard coming from trailer parks from Waldorf to Lusby. Faces pressed to the TV screen will be going in circular motions like a cat following a flashlight on a wall. Enjoy that sweet release as your favorite marketing guinea pig crosses the line first and you pump your fist, still clutching a pull tab Schlitz. You can now go to work on Monday and brag about your good ol' boy, cracker face, product sucking driver. Ford!! Chevy!! Ford!! Chevy!! Stewart!! Kenseth!! Stewart!! Kenseth!! What a joke.

AndyMarquisLIVE

kjosxboyfriend said:
Uh oh....get the hand lotion out or maybe some Valvoline. NASCAR is starting. Rednecks throughout SoMD will be getting their j*#k on as the checkered flag drops. The shouts of get r' done will be heard coming from trailer parks from Waldorf to Lusby. Faces pressed to the TV screen will be going in circular motions like a cat following a flashlight on a wall. Enjoy that sweet release as your favorite marketing guinea pig crosses the line first and you pump your fist, still clutching a pull tab Schlitz. You can now go to work on Monday and brag about your good ol' boy, cracker face, product sucking driver. Ford!! Chevy!! Ford!! Chevy!! Stewart!! Kenseth!! Stewart!! Kenseth!! What a joke.
Fu©k you.