Daytona 500 Pole Qualifying

Mikeinsmd

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
The front row is set and 3 other drivers are locked in today. Right now on FOX5.
How is the front row set? :confused:

And the top 35 in owners points are already locked in. The twin 150's will determine where they start.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Mikeinsmd said:

And the top 35 in owners points are already locked in. The twin 150's will determine where they start.
You don't really expect him to understand how it works do you? :lmao: :killingme

By the way, MSNBC is now reporting that our very own Andy is the father of Anna Nicole's kid. It was an immaculate conception, so Andy is able to still brag that he is a virgin. He's hoping to be the virgin bride of a suicide bomber some day.

Wow, look at Yates racing on the front row! Cool. :yay:

I was hoping Mark would have a better qualifying run though. But, since it's a restrictor plate race, it shouldn't be too hard to get up near the front.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Mikeinsmd said:

It's more confusing this year. Front-row is set today. That would be David Gilliland, the rookie, and Ricky Rudd, the veteran.

Yes, the toip 35 is locked in as well as three other cars today (Boris, Marlin, Jo. Sauter).

The rest race-in. There is still a position held for former-champions. That would be Bill or Dale. I expect Dale will have to use it as the Toyota's have gone offf to a pretty slow start.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Speedy70 said:
Wow, look at Yates racing on the front row! Cool. :yay:

I was hoping Mark would have a better qualifying run though. But, since it's a restrictor plate race, it shouldn't be too hard to get up near the front.
Mark's locked in. I imagine he'll stqart pretty solid, by virtue of the Gatorade Duel 150 races.