Beagle

whose me

Live Life to the fullest
In search for a good family to give a beagle a good home, he is about 4 or 5 years old, keeping him for a family member who moved, waiting for papers on him, if anyone interested please email me kmorgan0818@msn.com

greyhound

whose me said:
In search for a good family to give a beagle a good home, he is about 4 or 5 years old, keeping him for a family member who moved, waiting for papers on him, if anyone interested please email me kmorgan0818@msn.com

Is he registered in Canada? I heard that this is very important.

L

lugebob

Geek said:
It is that unlucky dancing penguin avatar. Always results in a homeless beagle.

yea that is weird... Beagles and Penguins dont get along

Christy

b*tch rocket
greyhound said:
Was snoopy registered in Canada?

I don't think so. He fought the Red Baron, which implies to me that he didn't dodge the draft, thus true Blue, American papers. :yay:

(how's that for a stretch? :jet: ) :lol:

greyhound

Christy said:
I don't think so. He fought the Red Baron, which implies to me that he didn't dodge the draft, thus true Blue, American papers. :yay:

(how's that for a stretch? :jet: ) :lol:

Works for me. :flowers:

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
whose me said:

K, post a pic of him on here, once everyone sees what a sweetie he is , there's bound to be someone who will fall in love with him and give him a good forever home ...

whose me

Live Life to the fullest
Here is a pic of the beagle, his name is Rudy

Attachments

• 0216072033.jpg
    0216072033.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 88