What are some of your

Geek

Supermom/Superdad talents you are proud to have...such as

~finding things no one else can in your house
~Knowing a kid will puke just before it happens

(examples of my talents provided for kwilla)

B

Bronwyn

Geek said:
Supermom/Superdad talents you are proud to have...such as

~finding things no one else can in your house
~Knowing a kid will puke just before it happens

(examples of my talents provided for kwilla)

I can always tell when my oldest son is lying. ( :lmao: I hope)

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
Well since having my son since he was about 17 months and raising him on my own, I would have to say that it's patience. Patience enough to understand his pain and frustration, love strong enough to pull you through. Yes, single father of one and VERY proud of every thing he is… I couldn’t have asked for more.

Geek

JustTodd said:
Well since having my son since he was about 17 months and raising him on my own, I would have to say that it's patience. Patience enough to understand his pain and frustration, love strong enough to pull you through. Yes, single father of one and VERY proud of every thing he is… I couldn’t have asked for more.

:yay: wonderful

Hi Todd :love:

princess73

just one of those days...
I would have to say multi tasking... I can cook dinner, wash clothes, empty the dishwasher and entertain a 18 month old so that he doesn't get into everything while I am trying to get dinner ready.

princess73

just one of those days...
Oh and I am also the one in our house that is in charge of knowing were everyone else's stuff is!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My Mom-skill is knowing how to fix things - from broken skin to broken toys to broken hearts. If the kids need something fixed, they've always come to me. :yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
kwillia said:
That's okay... you are off the hook now that they've all survived long enough to finally be out on their own...:huggy:

Now I'm working on screwing up the three grandkids. :evil: