Decent General Practitioner?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
My sister was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer on both sides, AGAIN (she's already had one lumpectomy) And i haven't been to a GP since I've moved over here...3 years. :faint: I just realized it.

Anyone have recommendations on who to use?

C

chess

aps45819 said:
I like John Bennet on By the mill Rd.
English is his first language

i use to go to him when i was younger.. hes old school in his ways. I have known him forever and i know his son and daughter...

I like Dr Moon, actually the nurse pratcioner Kim Cook.. shes awesome 2 thumbs up for her

M

Mousebaby

I have used for 15+ years in Mechanicsville, Dr. Nilima Jayaraman. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is a great doctor all the way around! Her number is 301-884-4326 or 301-884-8161. :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
THX for all the suggestions....i contacted the Breton Medical center and three of us are going in Friday for our set up apt. I'm seeing the Nurse Practitioner...hope i like HER. If not, i'll be switching quick.

Homer J

Power Chord
watercolor said:
Dr. Jeffery Brown
301-475-8885

:yeahthat:

Very willing to take the time to get to know you. Only drawback to that is, unless you get your appointment early in the morning or right after lunch, he is usually running behind because he does take time with each patient. Great Dr.though.

SoMDGirl42

happyappygirl said:
THX for all the suggestions....i contacted the Breton Medical center and three of us are going in Friday for our set up apt. I'm seeing the Nurse Practitioner...hope i like HER. If not, i'll be switching quick.
If you are referring to Cheryl Wyatt, I've seen her for years. I really like her.

J

jp2854

Cheryl is who I used to see when I lived in SOMD. She takes her time and answers any questions you have.