Peace, at last!

Nanny Pam

5 kids & 1 dog in this room, and 2 little kids in cribs in bedrooms. All fed and sound asleep.
Sorry...it's a cell phone pic. It's the fastest thing I could grab. :shrug:

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Break time for Nanny! :yahoo:

Last edited:
Nanny Pam said:
5 kids & 1 dog in this room, and 2 little kids in cribs in bedrooms. All fed and sound asleep.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

That is the sweetest picture! Thanks for sharing!

I wanna nap. :frown:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Nanny Pam said:

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Awesome pic! Are you feeling better? :flowers:

Nanny Pam

Suz' said:
Awesome pic! Are you feeling better? :flowers:
Yes, I am feeling better. Thanks for asking! :huggy:

It was a tough 2 days (Sunday & Monday) but I am a survivor.
Thanks to hubby for taking over the daycare for me, too!

nicole_M

Cute picture! You are amazing! Getting all those kids to sleep at once!

My twins go down for nap like clockwork at 11:30am but my 3 year old decided he is too big for naptime now...It works out well, we both need quiet time, so when the twins go to bed, I usually put on a movie for him and I clean/do laundry/get on the internet for a few minutes!

I watched a friends 3 year old Friday night...I was exhausted by bedtime. Just having ONE extra child. 2 two year olds and 2 three year olds..... :jameo:

:smile:

Nanny Pam

nicole_moreland said:
Cute picture! You are amazing! Getting all those kids to sleep at once!

My twins go down for nap like clockwork at 11:30am but my 3 year old decided he is too big for naptime now...It works out well, we both need quiet time, so when the twins go to bed, I usually put on a movie for him and I clean/do laundry/get on the internet for a few minutes!

I watched a friends 3 year old Friday night...I was exhausted by bedtime. Just having ONE extra child. 2 two year olds and 2 three year olds..... :jameo:

:smile:
I am the Chief....they are the Indians.
:shrug:
I run a tight ship. That's the way I was raised (USAF) and that's the way my kids were raised. Now it is spilling over to these kids. Kids like to have a schedule. (structure)
I do have a 5 year old here that thinks his name is on my business card. I continue to remind him otherwise.

nicole_M

Nanny Pam said:
I am the Chief....they are the Indians.
:shrug:
I run a tight ship. That's the way I was raised (USAF) and that's the way my kids were raised. Now it is spilling over to these kids. Kids like to have a schedule. (structure)
I do have a 5 year old here that thinks his name is on my business card. I continue to remind him otherwise.

Oh I am the same way with my kids, too. We are on a strict schedule in this house. It was just recently my oldest just would not nap...Now he will only sleep in the van...I am thinking he just does not need as much sleep now.

I started a routine with my little ones from day one. It has worked out very well and things are very predictable, just makes life easier on me also. 5:30pm dinner, 6pm bath, 6:30pm in their cribs and they are asleep for 13 hours...Pop their heads up at 7:30am and we start all over again :lmao:

:)

watercolor

yeah yeah
I hear ya nanny! that is how it is here where I work! :smile: Nap time is a coming in t-minus 5 minutes! you are one kid up on me, and a dog. I got 2 cats though- although they arent bad at all.

But I just the warning from qball.. that

"It nine thirty o'clock, an emerency. J is staying with skeeter, and they are stating in the tent. And that is right people, do you understand. Alright, forward march. " LMAO! :lmao:

Last edited:

Nanny Pam

watercolor said:
I hear ya nanny! that is how it is here where I work! :smile: Nap time is a coming in t-minus 5 minutes! you are one kid up on me, and a dog. I got 2 cats though- although they arent bad at all.

But I just the warning from qball.. that

"It nine thirty o'clock, an emerency. J is staying with skeeter, and they are stating in the tent. And that is right people, do you understand. Alright, forward march. " LMAO! :lmao:
:howdy: Hey Lady! What's shakin'

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Nanny Pam said:

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

How sweet when they sleep.