ASPCA Link to stop dog/#### fights -- Please sign and send along!!

Toxick

Splat
HillBillyChick said:
copy and paste this link into your browser, then sign the web letter to help put an end to these atrocious crimes against dogs and roosters!!!

https://secure2.convio.net/aspca/si...i1.app26b&cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=2097

I'm going to a ####tail party.
And I'm going to tell a bunch of ####amamie stories.
You could say they were #### and bull stories.
But I'm not going to get ####y.
I will forward this message about dog and ####fights.
Because I hate ####fights and dogfights.
Especially when they make ####er spaniels fight.
Or ####apoos.
But I wouldn't mind if they got ####roaches to fight.

Your post warmed the ####les of my heart.

Now, please excuse me while I pull out my ####.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
HillBillyChick said:
copy and paste this link into your browser, then sign the web letter to help put an end to these atrocious crimes against dogs and roosters!!!
I thought animal fighting was already illegal in most states? If people aren't obeying those laws, why would we make more laws? :confused:

vraiblonde said:
I thought animal fighting was already illegal in most states? If people aren't obeying those laws, why would we make more laws? :confused:
Funny... I just recently said the same thing about driving laws. It really doesn't make sense to keep compounding law after law when the offenders aren't going to pay any more attention to the new laws than they do the original ones, huh... :ohwell:

HillBillyChick

vraiblonde said:

It is illegal -- this is for harsher penalties and to increase enforcement of existing laws.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
vraiblonde said:
:shrug: same reason congress is all aflutter about the wording of the NON BINDING resolution on Iraq

Azzy

I didnt see that one but I signed the ones that were there and printed out my letter to send to PA about the puppy mills