Professional Tree Removal

Cheetah

Any suggestions for a good (and competitively priced) tree removal service? We live in Calvert and with all of the recent storms, we've already lost some very large trees and are about to lose more.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I've used a few myself, most recently was Calvert Tree Service. I cannot remember the others I've used over the years. Sometimes it depends on who will call ya back. Prices vary on the tree, most give free estimates. Use the Calvert Co. phone book. Make sure the one you choose is bonded and licensed. One company accidentally dropped a huge limb from a nearby tree on my neighbor's jetski. Too bad I wasn't home to see that, my ex-neighbor was a big jerk. Didn't cost me a cent, but I really felt sorry for the old guy he had to listen to my neighbor's tirade. Good luck.:)

Cheetah

Thanks for the info, Sharon. The yellow pages actually has at least a dozen places, just wasn't sure if there were any good recommendations first before I hunt for a tree service.

Cheetah

Some results of my tree service search...Jeff's Tree Service was very responsive in coming by w/estimate and actually completing the job shortly after providing estimate. Very good pricing. Next closest in price was Moran's. I guess it depends on the size of the job.

cuttingitrite2

We had recently had a new company Premier do ours. They were quick, very perfessional and cleaned up before they left, like they were never there. Call 240-434-8700 and just tell him that I referred you. They are negotiable on their prices and they now cut my grass. Good Luck.

SoMDGirl42

Any suggestions for a good (and competitively priced) tree removal service? We live in Calvert and with all of the recent storms, we've already lost some very large trees and are about to lose more.

Try Kerwin Landscaping. 240-434-2539. He lives in St. Mary's, but I know he'll travel.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Yeah, idiots like me and a few others like to grave dig.

It's all good, I actually enjoy these most of the time. Probably because it's the first time I've seen them anyhow. I've just read some of these thinking it was a new post so many times, only to find it's several years old. :doh:

sockgirl77

It's all good, I actually enjoy these most of the time. Probably because it's the first time I've seen them anyhow. I've just read some of these thinking it was a new post so many times, only to find it's several years old. :doh:

I've dug up some good roots for ya tonight.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent

Yeah, especially the Baby Food Jars thread about buying the jars to make a spice rack. :barf:

Now, I've found myself wondering how the gf liked her gift from Sleuth. :lol:

sockgirl77

I so remember this thread. I was a noob when it was going on.:lmao:

I really liked the logic behind: "I'll sell you the wood if you come and cut it up and haul it out of here." It almost had a Tom Sawyer feel to it.:killingme

I think that all of us about crapped ourselves that day. :roflmao: