XM Satellite Radio

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
After having the service for the last 10 days, I can say it's worth the $10 a month. :yay:

Between the commercial free channels and having FOX News in my truck its worth every penny.

I'll have to make sure it works well over the road one weekend soon. :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I've been listening to 40-46 for the most part. (All Rock stations) I've got 40, 41, 46, 71, 110 & 121 in the presets. Can't go without a quick find for FOX News. :lol:

I spend most of the time listening to a few minutes of many of the channels to get a good feel for whats being played. They can get rid of 60-69 and I wouldn't miss them.

Actually I'm gaining a better appreciation of 4 here lately.

K

Kizzy

Sheet!

I asked my hubby for this as a graduation present. I think it would be great because we go camping so much.

:lmao:

He thought it was odd, but it is what I wanted.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
OKAY..m is like the only one I've heard of.. is there other Satellite Radio System.. and what afe they.. and how much.. and will I be cooler if I get one in my 95 Nissan P/UP??

K

Kizzy

My Hubby is the greatest

Ok, if anyone was reading the "freak" thread, I called my hubby an a$$hole, but I wanted to go to Circuit City last night and get the SKYFi Audio System and Receiver. He said the hockey game was on and the answer was no and in that answer, he said I don’t know why you’ve been pestering for this for over a month, it seems like a waste of money to me. :rolleyes: Well, he took me out earlier today and I got it. It has been connected for about 2 hours and I am finally getting to play with it. Mr. "It’s a Waste of Money" has been hogging it. I thought the hubby was going to get a woody when the sales representative was talking about how cool the sports channels are, so the first thing the hubby says to me in the car as we are leaving is that he will be taking the radio to West Virginia with him next week. Anyway, I love it. I am jamming to the Police now. :cheers:

K

Kizzy

JD,

I got the portable radio. Circuit City was OUT of the car adaptor kits. I really didn't want it in my car, but your right, after a few days, I have found that I enjoy it so much, that now I am going to buy the car adaptor kit. At my job, we can only get about 3 radio stations on the AM/FM radio, so when my co-workers saw this, they thought it was pretty cool. I have no problem getting a signal at work. Friday, I spent a good majority of my day planted in my chair listening to E! Channel.

K

Kizzy

:lmao:

The hubby is hogging up the TV again and the kids have cartoons on another one, so ah, I am listening to the life story of John Holmes.

13 inches. :really: