Rod and Reel

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Went there to eat and stay at the hotel and had a great dinner and probably the best breakfast/brunch that I have ever had! Would highly recommednd to anyone.

Dinner was pricey but also good. The breakfast just the best by far. Accommodations were good also.

The only bad side was I didn't realize that place was "Little Vegas" They call it bingo but from what I could tell that was slot machines. Funny little loophole they got going there. Just brings down the whole resort with that crowd.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
bfncbs1 said:
The only bad side was I didn't realize that place was "Little Vegas" They call it bingo but from what I could tell that was slot machines. Funny little loophole they got going there. Just brings down the whole resort with that crowd.
It's always good to own your own town

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
LexiGirl75 said:
Thanks Wenchy. :flowers:

CB is not far and I do remember hearing good things about the resort like it was like Vegas and that the houses were really nice. I have been meaning to check it out every since I got here. In 2004. :ohwell:

Brunch was the best by far.

Like I said things they call Video Bingo( SLOTS!) kinda drew a rough crowd.

But the beer was cold and the food was good so we ignored everything else!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I remember that a group of us used to go to R&R as many Sundays as possible. We could enjoy brunch, take a little walk, have ####tails (like I said, it's been a while) and essentially just enjoy ourselves for a couple of hours.

But, I can't tell you the last time I've been in there for brunch - all I know is that from past experience, you could not go wrong.

Good Luck :yay:

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
bfncbs1 said:
Went there to eat and stay at the hotel and had a great dinner and probably the best breakfast/brunch that I have ever had! Would highly recommednd to anyone.

Dinner was pricey but also good. The breakfast just the best by far. Accommodations were good also.

I stayed there last summer...apparently the mayor (sorry) owns the whole place and somehow is able to have slot machines if he pays a certain kind of tax to the town..weird situation..but I love that little bar they had outside...where the ducks walk in and out..pretty neat..

Last edited: