I'm Looking

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
for ideas of a place to go away and get married. Maybe a place you have been or someone you know has been.

This is a second marriage for the both of us and we would like to go to an all inclusive resort. I have been doing some reseach of my own, but would like to hear :yay: or :boo: comments on different places.

I have read some reviews on different resorts within Mexico/Cancun area using Tripadvisor.com.

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
I went away last year to Gatlinburg, TN. It was a second marriage for us too and it was just perfect. Send me a PM if you want more info. I would highly recommend this place! The package deal was great and included everything.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
MDTerps said:
I just looked at some prices for there. :razz:
My sister and her hubby went there and absolutely loved it! At the pool, you can swim up to the bar and get a drink without ever leaving the pool. She said it's all very private too, so you'll enjoy that. :razz:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
FancyBelle said:
My sister and her hubby went there and absolutely loved it! At the pool, you can swim up to the bar and get a drink without ever leaving the pool. She said it's all very private too, so you'll enjoy that. :razz:

Do you know the name of the resort they stayed at?

ChattyCat~ whats the name of the one you guys stayed at?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
MDTerps said:
for ideas of a place to go away and get married. Maybe a place you have been or someone you know has been.

This is a second marriage for the both of us and we would like to go to an all inclusive resort. I have been doing some reseach of my own, but would like to hear :yay: or :boo: comments on different places.

I have read some reviews on different resorts within Mexico/Cancun area using Tripadvisor.com.
Can I go with you and be a witness?

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Chasey_Lane said:
Can I go with you and be a witness?

:yay: Sure thing Sweet Cheeks!

I would of asked you to go Friday when I seen you, but I figured I should tell my family first, that's why we went to the :gossip: for dinner.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
MDTerps said:
:yay: Sure thing Sweet Cheeks!

I would of asked you to go Friday when I seen you, but I figured I should tell my family first, that's why we went to the :gossip: for dinner.
Awwww! day said he saw you with a big rock at Starbucks. Congratulation's!!! :clap:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
MDTerps said:
Do you know the name of the resort they stayed at?

ChattyCat~ whats the name of the one you guys stayed at?
I have a call into her and when she gets back to me, I'll let you know.

FancyBelle said:
You also don't have to leave the bar to go to the bathroom.
Just saying. :lmao: