Summer Kids Dance Camp or summer classes?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
My daughter has asked me to find a singing/vocal/dance camp. Cant find one. My boy is going to Woodward skateboard camp in PA. Very cool!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
ErinS00 said:
Does anyone know of anyone hosting summer dance camp or summer dance classes?
Ballet Caliente Classical School of Dance in Lexington Park. 301.862.0038

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
persimmoncf said:
My daughter has asked me to find a singing/vocal/dance camp. Cant find one. My boy is going to Woodward skateboard camp in PA. Very cool!
College of Southern Maryland has 3 possibilities in their teen college:
American Idol - harmonize with a group and develop a spectacular singing voice and performance.
Dance with Attitude. Express yourself using an assortment of dance styles such as jazz, traditional ballet, and hip hop.
The world of Theater - hands on projects in all aspects of theater - working with area professionals.

All dance studios have summer classes and some offer camps. My daughter does summer dance at Power Explosion.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
bresamil said:
College of Southern Maryland has 3 possibilities in their teen college:
American Idol - harmonize with a group and develop a spectacular singing voice and performance.
Dance with Attitude. Express yourself using an assortment of dance styles such as jazz, traditional ballet, and hip hop.
The world of Theater - hands on projects in all aspects of theater - working with area professionals.

All dance studios have summer classes and some offer camps. My daughter does summer dance at Power Explosion.

Info on American Idol...Please :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
persimmoncf said:
Info on American Idol...Please :yay:
www.csmd.edu/kidscollege
Explore musical notes and get the rhythm going! Harmonize with a group and develop a spectacular singing voice and performance. Participate in karaoke, create your own stage routine, and sing until your heart is content!
Fee: $93
Section 60020 Aug 6-10 La Plata Campus 8:30-noon
Section 60067 July 23-27 Leonardtown Campus 8:30-noon

Last edited: