Need doctor open today - please help

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Hello,

My son has had an ear ache all night and hasnt' been able to sleep. Does anyone know of a Pediatric Doctor who has hours on Saturday.

PLEASE HELP.

Thanks so much!

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
sunflower said:

Thanks. That's what I think we will do. I've called everywhere and no one seems to have Saturday hours. Is Fasttrack realy "fast." The poor little guy would not sit in the ER for hours.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Busterduck said:
Thanks. That's what I think we will do. I've called everywhere and no one seems to have Saturday hours. Is Fasttrack realy "fast." The poor little guy would not sit in the ER for hours.
What are you waiting for? I have been to FastTrack twice and was out in about an hour.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Busterduck said:
The Urgent Care Center in Charlotte Hall is a little faster then the ER.

S

StrwberryKisses

Kain99 said:
Breton Medical Urgent Care

They are good here. Been a few times early on saturday and was in an out in an hour.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
RoseRed said:
What are you waiting for? I have been to FastTrack twice and was out in about an hour.

We are on our way to Fasttrack. We haven't been in the area that long so I am not familar with the medical facilities in the area. Thank you so much for helping us.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Busterduck said:
We are on our way to Fasttrack. We haven't been in the area that long so I am not familar with the medical facilities in the area. Thank you so much for helping us.
You're welcome. I hope your little guy feels better soon.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Thank you folks so very much! We did go to St. Mary's Hospital. Fasttrack wasn't open but the ER saw him right away. He is now resting and has been given pain medication and anitbiotics. Poor little guy was in so much pain. He NEVER gets sick and never complains.

Thanks again for all of the advice. I reallly truly appreciate it.

twobit

You had a better experience at the ER/Fastrack than I did with my 1 year old. I sat there for nearly two hours (about a year ago) with him. I got tired of waiting, never did see a doctor, so I just took him home and to his regular doctor the next morning.