Does anyone know anything about Springview Christian Preschool?

wonder

I am thinking about sending my child to Springview Christian Preschool, in Waldorf, and want to know if anyone has heard anything good/bad about the school. None of my neighbors or other friends know much about it. Thanks!

sccrmommy

They are great!!! I sent my daughter there shortly after they opened. She was only one at the time, but my cousin went there too. The director and owner are very nice and really are there for your children. They are great with all age groups. If I still ived in Waldorf I would send my daughter back! Good Luck!

wonder

Thanks! Right now they only accept 3, 4, and 5 year olds, so it is a little different. But I am still pretty impressed. We'll see...

sccrmommy

When they originally opened it was more of a daycare. When my daughter left they had just moved over to the Pre-school part. Like I said, Ms. Kathy and Mr. Phillip do a great job running the place. They don't take on the "owner" role and do nothing-they interact with your children too. It really is a great place to get your child ready for school

itsbob

I bowl overhand
sccrmommy said:
When they originally opened it was more of a daycare. When my daughter left they had just moved over to the Pre-school part. Like I said, Ms. Kathy and Mr. Phillip do a great job running the place. They don't take on the "owner" role and do nothing-they interact with your children too. It really is a great place to get your child ready for school
At the pre school Mig is ALMOST the tallest in her class..