Gymtikes Class in Ownings

sccrmommy

You can bet I'd be on the phone calling the owner. Make it sound like you're concerned for her business "Oh you're losing so many potential clients b.c of her". That always gets their attention. If that doesn't work perhaps you can meet her outside and grab her chin and put her in timeout too!! Some people just shouldn't be allowed to interact with children.

sccrmommy

It's on Rte 2 next to Kidsland Daycare. I think it's where Calvert Kids used to be. I'm really surprised to hear this. The owner and the assistant she had with her were so nice when we did it through Parks and Rec.

millertc

Well I would have jerked a knot in her azz.........You should call and complain to the owners. She should not be putting her hands on kids like that.

virginia78

sccrmommy said:
You can bet I'd be on the phone calling the owner. Make it sound like you're concerned for her business "Oh you're losing so many potential clients b.c of her". That always gets their attention. If that doesn't work perhaps you can meet her outside and grab her chin and put her in timeout too!! Some people just shouldn't be allowed to interact with children.

can anyone tell me what happened and what teacher because I have two girls in gymtikes.
Virginia