Karaoke & DJ @ Friendly Tavern

Shetiger

The Hard Way
Karaoke & DJ @ Friendly Tavern

March 2

Starting at 8:00 Pm

March 3 Luck of the Draw Scotch Doubles Tournament $5:00 to play and Pitch Tournament $10.00 per person

N

nitwhit3286

Nestled deep in Pirate Dougsters pants is his karaoke microphone. :yay:

O

oldnavy

if you go...

tell them to turn the flags in their windows the right way. The blue field of stars should be to the left...when viewed from the street.
I keep meaning to stop in and talk to them about it, but they are either closed or I have someone with me.

smoothmarine187

I'll be there! I'm all about getting tore up from the floor up and then singing karaoke. I just hope the ceiling doesn't collapse on me.

Shetiger

The Hard Way
oldnavy said:
tell them to turn the flags in their windows the right way. The blue field of stars should be to the left...when viewed from the street.
I keep meaning to stop in and talk to them about it, but they are either closed or I have someone with me.

I do not believe they have flags in the windows.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
smoothmarine187 said:
I'll be there! I'm all about getting tore up from the floor up and then singing karaoke. I just hope the ceiling doesn't collapse on me.

I loves me some Karoke :yay:

O

oldnavy

Shetiger said:

If we're talking about the "Friendly Tavern" on 5, just north of GMR...then yes they do. They have a flag in two different windows.

O

oldnavy

Shetiger said:

Just called and spoke to the daughter of the owner. She said that they know it's wrong, but everytime they change them...customers complain that it's the wrong way.
They are going to change them back to be right.

Shetiger

The Hard Way
oldnavy said:
Just called and spoke to the daughter of the owner. She said that they know it's wrong, but everytime they change them...customers complain that it's the wrong way.
They are going to change them back to be right.

I have been in that bar all my life.. and work there did not know there were flags in the window.

wow

and thats why she has not called me back yet.