Wagner Auto Parts

Who carries Wagner brand auto parts?

They are the only aftermarket manufacturer of front rotors for a 2005 Ford Focus.

I am looking for Wagner part number BD126184

or

I am looking for Motorcraft part number BRR135

So far, the best price I have found is $65.36 each for the OE rotors from autopartsgiant.com w/ free shipping.

Rockauto.com has the Wagner rotors for $56.79 each, but I don't know what the shipping charge is.

I'd rather buy from a local store if at all possible, but I'll buy online and have them shipped if I can't find them locally.

Oz said:
He wants real brand name brake parts - not fuzzy dice and air fresheners! :yay:
:yeahthat:
And, they don't have them, nor do they know how to order something that's not in the computer..

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Have you tried Napa or damnit I can never remember the name of that autoparts store on GM road. they are a local company they have 3 or 4 stores.

FastCarsSpeed said:
Have you tried Napa or damnit I can never remember the name of that autoparts store on GM road. they are a local company they have 3 or 4 stores.
You mean Hayden's? They ROCK! They have ordered the Wagner rotors for me. Woo HOOOOOOOOO I'm gonna have safe brakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
huntr1 said:
You mean Hayden's? They ROCK! They have ordered the Wagner rotors for me. Woo HOOOOOOOOO I'm gonna have safe brakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeap thats them. I wish they were open on sundays LOL seems like everytime I need something its on a sunday and I have to deal with freaking autozone LOL. Nice to deal with small local companies sometimes.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
huntr1 said:

LOL I would say that but until the new owner took over the NAPA in Mechanicsville a couple years ago I would never go in that place. Now Its nice to walk into.

BTW Who down here sells Amsoil? I need to do some oil changes.

J and M

FastCarsSpeed said:
LOL I would say that but until the new owner took over the NAPA in Mechanicsville a couple years ago I would never go in that place. Now Its nice to walk into.

BTW Who down here sells Amsoil? I need to do some oil changes.

The Mechanicsville NAPA carries Amsoil. I believe they are the cheapest retailer in the area.