Can music be harmful physically besides the ears?

MMDad

Lem Putt
It has been scientifically proven that the song "Alyssa Lies" by Jason Michael Carroll causes mental retardation. Frequent listeners race at high speed in heavy traffic while trying to use their palm pilot. They also frequently use the phrase "BREAKING NEWS", and they tend to develop un-natural sexual fantasies about Keith Olbermann. Be very careful.

dustin

UAIOE
MMDad said:
It has been scientifically proven that the song "Alyssa Lies" by Jason Michael Carroll causes mental retardation. Frequent listeners race at high speed in heavy traffic while trying to use their palm pilot. They also frequently use the phrase "BREAKING NEWS", and they tend to develop un-natural sexual fantasies about Keith Olbermann. Be very careful.

:lmao: :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
a few years back I was forced against my will to take a cross country in a car with a rap listening to individual.
after a solid week of nonstop rap, I noticed that my winky had grown 3 inches. and my hair was starting to curl.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
bcp said:
a few years back I was forced against my will to take a cross country in a car with a rap listening to individual.
after a solid week of nonstop rap, I noticed that my winky had grown 3 inches. and my hair was starting to curl.

Sounds like an arousing experience. :whistle:

thequizmaster

bcp said:

I am going out right now to buy as much rap music as I can possibly find!!!! I need as much help as I can get. :lmao:

E

(((echo)))

well there is the ever elusive "brown note"
evidently there is a frequency very low in the spectrum that when reached, results in total loss of bowel control..
It was however debunked through mythbusters but i'm allways trying to achieve a guitar tone that leaves the audience sh1tt'n in their pants :lmao:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
ScorchTomato said:
Meaning can music or sound cause other bodily harm besides the ears?

What if you trip and fall while running frantically to the radio to turn off "We Built This City" or "Seasons in the Sun"?

MMDad said:
"Alyssa Lies" by Jason Michael Carroll

I've never heard the song. Can I safely say that I should consider myself lucky?

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Tonio said:
What if you trip and fall while running frantically to the radio to turn off "We Built This City" or "Seasons in the Sun"?

I've never heard the song. Can I safely say that I should consider myself lucky?

Hmmmm, yeah, especially "Seasons In The Sun".

bcp

In My Opinion
(((echo))) said:
but i'm allways trying to achieve a guitar tone that leaves the audience sh1tt'n in their pants :lmao:
not to break your bubble but,, if you did hit that note that caused the audience to mess their pants.. wouldnt you mess yours too?