Good Lord...

Pete

Repete
sockgirl77 said:
Miss Piglet can down a 9oz. bottle in 2.2 seconds. :lmao:
Does she belch like a sailor when she is done? Maybe the vent hole is too big. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppp.

How was that?

sockgirl77

Pete said:
Does she belch like a sailor when she is done? Maybe the vent hole is too big. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppp.

How was that?
Yes. Formula burps are nasty.

Much better.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
sockgirl77 said:
Miss Piglet can down a 9oz. bottle in 2.2 seconds. :lmao:

I don't remember giving any of my children 9 ounces of milk in one bottle..8 tops. Isn't that too much? :confused: I would think she's at an age where she'd be getting four 8 ounce bottles a day, along with her meals. Have things changed that much?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
workin hard said:
Where can you get 9oz bottles? I thought they maxed out at 8oz.
I use Avent bottles, and they come in a 9-oz size. I loved to use them with the "handle" attachment. It made self-feeding so much easier for Bubba.

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
I don't remember giving any of my children 9 ounces of milk in one bottle..8 tops. Isn't that too much? :confused: I would think she's at an age where she'd be getting four 8 ounce bottles a day, along with her meals. Have things changed that much?

workin hard said:
Where can you get 9oz bottles? I thought they maxed out at 8oz.

The new "Tall Boy" bottles. :yay:

sockgirl77

BadGirl said:
I use Avent bottles, and they come in a 9-oz size. I loved to use them with the "handle" attachment. It made self-feeding so much easier for Bubba.
Exactly what I use. Target has a generic version of them. I have a few of those as well. They only have markers up to 8 oz. but they hold 9 oz.

And no, Kwillia, 9 oz. is not too much. She gets 2 or 3 9oz. bottles a day plus jar food. According to her doctor, that is just fine. :shrug:

sockgirl77 said:
Exactly what I use. Target has a generic version of them. I have a few of those as well. They only have markers up to 8 oz. but they hold 9 oz.

And no, Kwillia, 9 oz. is not too much. She gets 2 or 3 9oz. bottles a day plus jar food. According to her doctor, that is just fine. :shrug:
How did I get brought into this conversation...:confused:

BadGirl said:

I use the Dr Brown and they max out at 8oz.

He turns 4 months next month and that is when food comes into play and I'm a little confused when it comes to that. Is cereal a replacement meal or is it in addition to the bottle?

I took him to the dr's yesterday and he is weighing in at 15.4lbs. Formula isn't going to cut it much longer. :lol: