OK, I'm hooked on the SOMD scanner

jenbengen

Watch it
I finally tuned into the EMS/Fire scanner online and now I am hooked. lol

Now if I could only get everybody to speak a little slower and clearer so I could understand. :shrug:

wineo

loving life
jenbengen said:

Now if I could only get everybody to speak a little slower and clearer so I could understand. :shrug:
:lmao: I'm right there with you on that. My husband says I have a problem :killingme But do not post things until the facts are known. :popcorn: We don't need anymore Dans. :whistle:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jenbengen said:

Just buy one for your home. They are $199 at Radio Shack and they program them. We have one at work and I have one at home. I was going into near shock when the one I had at home quit working. Well worth the $, but the guys at the Radio Shack in Leonardtown are asses so buy it from the one in the Square.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Quick!!! What's going on; I hear lots of sirens in the Rt 235 & Chancellor's Run area! :yikes:
(Seriously, I'm addicted to the on line one also)

Last edited:

Vince

jenbengen said:

Online scanner? Where? How? :shrug:

Vince said:
Online scanner? Where? How? :shrug:
I've never been able to use it. And I'm with you on the way they speak and the quality of the audio. I want one with subtitles and maybe a replay feature. They had a great motorcycle chase yesterday. Lots of excitement.

OldHillcrestGuy said:
Which county had the chase, Charles or St Marys ? :coffee:
St Marys about 5:30 or so. Guy was running lights and flying. Ended up taking Flat Iron Rd. He stopped in Drayden. I was sure they were going to find him splattered against a tree. The police were so full of adreneline they could barely talk.