The songs kids pick up and start singing....

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Thanks to the Chips Ahoy commercial, my oldest goes around the house singing "Don't you want me baby. Don't you want me Oh oh oh." :lmao:

I know...it could be a lot worse, but that song is an earworm and sticks in your head for awhile.

jenbengen

Watch it
jwwb2000 said:
Thanks to the Chips Ahoy commercial, my oldest goes around the house singing "Don't you want me baby. Don't you want me Oh oh oh." :lmao:

I know...it could be a lot worse, but that song is an earworm and sticks in your head for awhile.

I remember singing "Jenny 867-5309" as a kid and declaring that MY song since it had my name in it. Little did I know it was about a hooker's name on a wall. :doh:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
jwwb2000 said:

My 17 year old has that song as her ring back tone on her phone. :lmao:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
jwwb2000 said:

That was one of my favorite songs in the '80's. Chips Ahoy has ruined it for me. :frown:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
jwwb2000 said:
:lmao:

That song needed to be left in the 80's

Her other favorite song is Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes. I hated that song the first time it came around too. :lol: Although I got to say, I like the new version a little better...

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
nachomama said:
Her other favorite song is Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes. I hated that song the first time it came around too. :lol: Although I got to say, I like the new version a little better...
I like that song. :blushing:

Gwydion

What I find hysterical is all the little kid's sing-a-long movies that are out now.

A group full of kindergartner's singing Fergies rendition of "London bridge" (a song about a foursome), or Justin Timberlakes "Rock your body" is disturbing as hell.

M

Mousebaby

My daughter had hear headphones on in the back seat last night singing "livin la vida loca" ! :jameo:

My husband and I concluded that she should work in a meat shop because she was destined to be a butcher! :lmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
workin hard said:
You put the lime in the coke you nut....
I loved that jingle. Not as much as the McKay's jingle though. I'll be 24 next week and there isn't a time in my life that I don't remember that song....

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Ehesef said:
I loved that jingle. Not as much as the McKay's jingle though. I'll be 24 next week and there isn't a time in my life that I don't remember that song....

I have that jingle in my head now :doh:

:lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Bubba can't sing, or even talk, yet, but this morning his was shaking his little heiney to a hip-hop style Popeye's commercial.:getdown:

Cowgirl

GeezLouise said:
I have that jingle in my head now :doh:

:lol:

It always pays to shop at McKays..... :lmao: OH man...I've been lucky enough that I haven't had to hear it in about 3 years. Popped right back into my head though. I always liked to laugh at the people in the commercials. :twitch:

:lmao: I'm not mean, I swear.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nachomama said:

That was :gossip:'s profile song on myspace shortly after we started dating. :diva:

DawnK

Mostly known as a BIOTCH
My 9 yr old thinks she "knows" everything... So Joan Jett came on the radio.. she's humming, humming... "put another dime in the JUICE box baby".. I tried to tell her she was singing it wrong, but about turned into the exorcist telling me she was right.. so now I just let her look stupid...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
pixiegirl said:
That was :gossip:'s profile song on myspace shortly after we started dating. :diva:

:lmao: You should have heard the debate my daughter and I had when that song first came out. She said it was NOT an old song, it was a brand new song, and I didn't know what I was talking about. Imagine her face when she HEARD the original. :twitch: