Local Man in need of Kidney

J

julz20684

Hello to all,

Please help "SAVE A LIFE" A very good friend of the community "Kevin Brown" or better known as "DJ Brown" from DJ Brown Productions, located here in Southern Maryland Area is in need of a Kidney Donor. Blood Type O is needed. (O is the universal donor: donors with O blood are compatible with any other blood type)

Kevin has provided music and entertainment as well as party rentals to several NAVAIR/NAWCAD/NDW Office Parties Holiday Parties, Summer Picnic's etc.. over the years.

Kevin is currently on dialysis four (4) days a week. A Organ transplant
(Kidney) will offer Kevin a new chance at a healthy, productive, normal life and return him to his family, friends and to our community.
You have the power to change his world by being a kidney donor. It's about living. It's about Life.

If you are interested in being a donor and are Blood Type O, currently do not have diabetes, high blood pressure, liver or heart problems or are not morbidly obese you can contact Kevin Brown on (301)904-1851 or you can email his wife Angela Brown at Yvonneb8888@yahoo.com or you may contact Tammy at (301)342-9366 and I can get in touch with Kevin for you.

I have provided information below on "Donor/Recipient Pairs with Blood Types" (please see below) ~*The Federal government will provide 30 days paid leave (admin leave) each calendar year. For Organ Donation.*~ Absences in excess of 30 days will be charged to Sick Leave/Annual Leave or Leave With Out Pay. Medical documentation is required.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email, I really appreciate it and I hope you will be able to help.

With great sincerity and appreciation,
Tammy M. Hall
4.3 Management Analyst
AIR-4.3, Air Vehicle Engineering Department National Competency Administrator Bldg 2187, Room 3390-D3
Phone: (301) 342-9366
Fax: (301) 342-0323
Email: tammy.hall@navy.mil

Donor/Recipient Pairs with Incompatible Blood Types Kidney donors must have a compatible blood type with the recipient. In living donation, the following blood types are compatible:
* Donors with blood type A... can donate to recipients with blood
types A and AB
* Donors with blood type B... can donate to recipients with blood
types B and AB
* Donors with blood type AB... can donate to recipients with blood
type AB only
* Donors with blood type O... can donate to recipients with blood
types A, B, AB and O
(O is the universal donor: donors with O blood are compatible with any other blood type) So,
* Recipients with blood type O... can receive a kidney from blood
type O only
* Recipients with blood type A... can receive a kidney from blood
types A and O
* Recipients with blood type B... can receive a kidney from blood
types B and O
* Recipients with blood type AB... can receive a kidney from blood
types A, B, AB and O (AB is the universal recipient: recipients with AB blood are compatible with any other blood type)

dww24

I was only born with 1 kidney so I can't help there, but all my thoughts and prayers for a quick and positive outcome.

morganj614

Wow. What news, I had no idea. I'm not type O and I hope he finds a kidney soon. He's a big part of the So. Md. community. :huggy: