Preschools in Northern CC

KellyOwings

Looking for information on preschools in Calvert County (Dunkirk to Prince Frederick). If you send your child to preschool, could you please share any info you know about it (Are your kids happy there, how many days do they attend, the cost.....) Thanks!

sccrmommy

KellyOwings said:
Looking for information on preschools in Calvert County (Dunkirk to Prince Frederick). If you send your child to preschool, could you please share any info you know about it (Are your kids happy there, how many days do they attend, the cost.....) Thanks!

My daughter went to Pre-school at Ms. Bev's Place in Dunkirk. The teachers there for the Pre-School program are really great with the kids. The number is 301-855-6237. The owner is obviously Bev and depending on how old your child is the teacher is Ms. Kathy(4yr old) or Ms. Grace (3yr old). Good Luck!

sccrmommy

Sorry-forgot to answer the rest of your questions. My daughter went full time and did the before and after daycare and it was $125 for the week. Ms. Kathy teaches them to read "sight" words and write also. When my daughter started Kindergarten this year is was very apparent which kids went to Ms. Bev's. They were all writing words and could read on a higher level.

Seamaid

I'm not sure if it is preschool, but I heard that Prime Time off of route 260 is good.

KellyOwings said: