Public Humiliation No Cause for Divorce?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
ROME (Reuters) - Does your wife make your life hell, humiliating you in front of friends and family, insulting you day after day and even berating you for not giving her pleasure in bed?

Italy's highest court has ruled that this is not exceptional, and if you divorce your wife you must still pay her alimony, according to a report in the daily Il Messaggero.

The Court of Cassation has ruled that Antonio Giulia, a Naples magistrate who left his wife after 10 years of such treatment, was nevertheless at fault for ending the marriage and should pay up, the paper said.

"That woman massacred me for 10 years," a bitter Giulia said after the ruling. His ex-wife, Maria, argued that her behavior was normal in a married couple and she could not be blamed for a few "outbursts." The court agreed, but Giulia was seething.

"Not a day went by without her humiliating me in front of everybody. She would even scream at me that I no longer satisfied her sexually. And now I have to support her?"

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Maybe hubby should have gotten one of these...

Wife-Subduing Air Raid Siren Confiscated

BERLIN (Reuters) - A 73-year-old man who used an air raid siren to stun his wife into submission has had it confiscated by German police.

"My wife never lets me get a word in edgeways," the man identified as Vladimir R. told Mannheim police. "So I crank up the siren and let it rip for a few minutes. It works every time. Afterwards, it's real quiet again."

A police spokesman said neighbors had complained at the noise from the 220-volt rooftop device, believed to be an old-fashioned air raid siren.

Rosina, Vladimir's wife of 32 years, said she sometimes had to yell to get his attention. "My husband is a stubborn mule so I have to get loud."

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:blushing: Well, if the dang forums didn't keep going down and marking everything as read, I would have seen that it was already posted. It's just a big old conspiracy, ain't it? :lol: