The Backyardigans have invaded!!

Attachments

• backyardigans_150.gif
    backyardigans_150.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 65
N

nitwhit3286

carolinagirl said:
:lmao: I'm a jungle princess, Uniqua is my name. . .

I love pablo's spaz attacks and Tasha's "Oh for goodness sakes!!!" haha all of them have their own quirkiness. i enjoy it though!

N

nitwhit3286

smoothmarine187 said:
....and what the hell is that pink thing supposed to be anyway?

I am setting the record straight once and for all. On the nick jr. site it describes Uniqua as Unique. she is her own species. you will hear her refer to herself (in some episodes) as Uniqua the Pink. So there ya go! :yay:

N

nitwhit3286

Cowgirl said:
I only like Handy Manny.... :coffee:

yep that is too adorable. wilmer Vladerama (sp) is the voice of manny. there are so many other cute ones..higgly town heros,little einsteins, mickey mouse clubhouse, the backyardigans, and wonder pets

Cowgirl

nitwhit3286 said:
yep that is too adorable. wilmer Vladerama (sp) is the voice of manny. there are so many other cute ones..higgly town heros,little einsteins, mickey mouse clubhouse, the backyardigans, and wonder pets

Ok ok, wonderpets isn't too terrible. It's kinda cute even....I just can't stand the lisp. Mickey is ok too...

N

nitwhit3286

Cowgirl said:
Ok ok, wonderpets isn't too terrible. It's kinda cute even....I just can't stand the lisp. Mickey is ok too...

Oh Ming Ming the duck? yeah that is rather annoying. :yay:

TWLs wife

nitwhit3286 said:
The Backyardigans have invaded!!
My kids love Disney in the morning & Noggin in the noon time. They love the Backyardigans,Wonder Pets, Upside show on Noggin. In the morning Higglytown Heros, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & Handy Manny.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
watercolor said:
Yesterday she opened her bedroom door and said "In order to come into Lola Land, you must have a passport and sunglasses." She's so cute with her little British accent. :lmao:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Nickel said:
Yesterday she opened her bedroom door and said "In order to come into Lola Land, you must have a passport and sunglasses." She's so cute with her little British accent. :lmao:

Yeap! And I remember the one in your av! :lmao: "to-ma-to" hahaha