cleats?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
nomoney said:
i dont think they sell cleats anymore.
Oh. I have never had the need to buy cleats. I have to buy ballet slippers and jazz dance shoes.

Pandora said:
:lol: I didn't know they categorized cleats. :confused:
Yes. All soccer cleats are inspected by the ref prior to each game to ensure proper cleats are used. Soccer players are not allowed to wear cleats that have a "toe cleat".

nomoney

kwillia said:
Yes. All soccer cleats are inspected by the ref prior to each game to ensure proper cleats are used. Soccer players are not allowed to wear cleats that have a "toe cleat".

:yeahthat: and football players cleats are checked to make sure that they're not wearing gay soccor cleats.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Geek said:
Does anyone know where to buy kids cleats around here? Target was out of his size :jameo:

I just bought my son some at dicks sporting goods. Many choices and on-sale.

walmart also had some

sanchezf said:
I just bought my son some at dicks sporting goods. Many choices and on-sale.

walmart also had some
Dicks in Waldorf has a huge selection and makes it easier to find a shoe that gives the proper fit.

SoMDGirl42

If you're looking in St. Mary's, there is a sporting goods store across from the old library in Lexington Park. I think they sell soccer cleats there.

Tina2001aniT

Geek said:
Maybe I will have him wear sneakers until I can get to Dick's. Thanks :flowers:

I don't know where you are, but I have always had good luck at the shoe dept. in Prince Frederick for soccer cleats....