Daycare search

hanxtr

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can help me with recommendations for daycare for my 3 1/2 year old and afterschool care for my 9 year old? I'm in the Patuxent River area and would like to keep both of them with the same provider. I would also like if that provider can provide my youngest with a pre, pre-K start type environment. Any ideas, in-home or professional (don't know what to call the big places) and prices? Thanks for any help.
Hank

hanxtr said:
Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can help me with recommendations for daycare for my 3 1/2 year old and afterschool care for my 9 year old? I'm in the Patuxent River area and would like to keep both of them with the same provider. I would also like if that provider can provide my youngest with a pre, pre-K start type environment. Any ideas, in-home or professional (don't know what to call the big places) and prices? Thanks for any help.
Hank
Do a search on "Southern Maryland Childcare Resource Center" and you will find the phone number. Call them and they will give you a list of providers in your area that you can call.

crazywkidz3

what school does your son go to? My kids school has a listing in the main office. Might be a good place to start if you have to have him bused directly to afterschool care. My kids currently go to little people day care at the jarboe center. Its very affordable, but I find myself doubting the care but my kids love it.