The world is ending.

Cowgirl

Boy has a tiny boo boo. The skin on his thumb peeled a little, and he pulled it. This caused a tiny raw spot (and I mean 1/4 the size of a pencil eraser) on his thumb. I was in the kitchen and heard "Ouuuuucch. Ow. That really hurts. Owwwwwch." :drama:

So, I asked what the problem was. He showed me, and I said "You'll be ok, it's just a little boo boo." And did the usual kiss-it-and-make-it-better. He replied, "It really hurts. I'm serious you know." :roflmao: So I got him a cold pack to put on it.

Four year old boys are pretty darn entertaining.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Last spring Joshua hurt his leg playing outside. Not even a bruise, but that night on the phone, he told my mom he had to be rushed to the hospital and almost died. :ohwell:

Geek

Nickel said:
Last spring Joshua hurt his leg playing outside. Not even a bruise, but that night on the phone, he told my mom he had to be rushed to the hospital and almost died. :ohwell:

Charlie and Lola :yay:

Pete

Repete
Mine is the oposite. Gashed his head open, no tears. Went to the e room, glued his melon back closed, no tears. Got layed flat out playing football today by a 14 year old, no tears.

I got the revenge for him on the 14 year old....heh

It was an accident :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Pete said:
Mine is the oposite. Gashed his head open, no tears. Went to the e room, glued his melon back closed, no tears.
Same for mine, before he even turned two. Huge cut on his forehead, stitched up, no tears. He's not a crier, he's an exaggerator. :lol:

Cowgirl

Nickel said:

:lol: That is too funny.

Geek said:
Charlie and Lola :yay:

Who is this Charlie and Lola you speak of? :eyebrow:

What channel/time?

Cowgirl

Pete said:
Mine is the oposite. Gashed his head open, no tears. Went to the e room, glued his melon back closed, no tears. Got layed flat out playing football today by a 14 year old, no tears.

I got the revenge for him on the 14 year old....heh

It was an accident :shrug:

:lol: You're going to be like that dad in the video taking out the poor HS kid on the field.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Cowgirl said:
:lol: That is too funny.

Who is this Charlie and Lola you speak of? :eyebrow:

What channel/time?
It comes on Disney, I have no idea what time. It's a kid show, and comes on randomly throughout the day. Click.