how to embarrass a 13 yr old....

onebdzee

off the shelf
take her to BJ's with her 8 yr old brother

So, we are almost done shopping at BJ's last night and me and my girl are standing there discussing hand soaps....8 yr old gets bored with this and disappears in the next isle to look for a new toothbrush

Moments later he reappears with a package of sanitary napkins and says(rather loudly)...."mom, do you know what these are for?"....to which my girl starts to turn red and replies "mom, look what he's got!"

I turn around and say "Yes, I do know what they are for and we don't need any of them, go put them back"....he then gets a little upset and says(even more louder) "yes we do need them, they are for wipping the water off your face when it's wet!" and "it's getting hot outside and I'm going to use A LOT of them"....the guy behind me starts laughing so hard he has tears

Daughter at this point was in the 4th degree of embarrassment(I'm trying not to laugh) and tries to blend into the shelf behind her....boy then says "I saw it on TV and that's what they are for and I really need them"

Girl ended up in the bathroom, boy(upset that I wouldn't buy them) put the package back, me and the guy behind me were laughing

Apparently there is a commercial on TV that the boy uses the sanitary napkins to dry his face????....I haven't seen this one, but the guy behind me had and so did my 8 yr old :lmao:

Cowgirl

onebdzee said:

So, we are almost done shopping at BJ's last night and me and my girl are standing there discussing hand soaps....8 yr old gets bored with this and disappears in the next isle to look for a new toothbrush

Moments later he reappears with a package of sanitary napkins and says(rather loudly)...."mom, do you know what these are for?"....to which my girl starts to turn red and replies "mom, look what he's got!"

I turn around and say "Yes, I do know what they are for and we don't need any of them, go put them back"....he then gets a little upset and says(even more louder) "yes we do need them, they are for wipping the water off your face when it's wet!" and "it's getting hot outside and I'm going to use A LOT of them"....the guy behind me starts laughing so hard he has tears

Daughter at this point was in the 4th degree of embarrassment(I'm trying not to laugh) and tries to blend into the shelf behind her....boy then says "I saw it on TV and that's what they are for and I really need them"

Girl ended up in the bathroom, boy(upset that I wouldn't buy them) put the package back, me and the guy behind me were laughing

Apparently there is a commercial on TV that the boy uses the sanitary napkins to dry his face????....I haven't seen this one, but the guy behind me had and so did my 8 yr old :lmao:

:lol: That poor girl.....

onebdzee said:

I haven't seen it. :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
mehlert74 said:
:killingme The poor girl!! HAd to be funny though, the things that kids do!!
well,,, they do work pretty good for that. and if you tie the string to your hat they kinda work like a windshield wiper, drying your face as they swing back and forth.

S

StrwberryKisses

Kids say the funniest things. She will get over it one day when she can return the favor and tell his GF about the day at BJ's when he needed those bad.... :killingme :killingme

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
well,,, they do work pretty good for that. and if you tie the string to your hat they kinda work like a windshield wiper, drying your face as they swing back and forth.

Not tampax....... :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
BS Gal said:
Not tampax....... :lmao:
are those the ones that you stick to your forhead like a sweat band?
those are great when you are drinking on a hot day.
by the time you get drunk enough to fall down, they have expanded enough to break your fall and protect your face.
great invention.

SLIM

bcp said:

I think she said sanitary NAPKINS not TAMPONS! :lmao:
Too bad you didn't have a video camera! :killingme
That is just too funny!