Medieval Reenactment

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
I've been thinking a lot about starting a Medieval Reenactment / Frat Fighting group... I know there are a few groups in the area, but I kind of want to start my own, or at least start from the ground up and maybe then have said group join up a national organization, but that's for later down the road... right now, I'm just looking for folks who are interested in getting together once or twice a month to beat each other up with weapons and have a meal of some sort... my father-in-law use to be a part of Marklin but it's "too rough for him" at his age and Marklin is always looking for new members...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Club'nBabySeals said:
There is an SCA organization around here that does much the same thing. You should look up the chapter and contact them.

They had a thing at the Hollywood firehouse last year. :snooze:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Club'nBabySeals said:
There is an SCA organization around here that does much the same thing. You should look up the chapter and contact them.

Yeap. He has. And they said that he could make up his own clan or join one around here. And so that is why he put the word out there, that if someone wanted to make up a clan, then they could! :smile: