Carrabbas

Booboo3604

Carrabbas in Waldorf should be opening shortly! They are almost done with the building and are advertising that they are now hiring! Can't wait, I no longer have to drive all the way to Bowie! :yahoo:

J

juggy4805

Booboo3604 said:
Carrabbas in Waldorf should be opening shortly! They are almost done with the building and are advertising that they are now hiring! Can't wait, I no longer have to drive all the way to Bowie! :yahoo:

Never get the chicken with goat cheese from there. It is the worst dining experience I have had in my 25 years of life.

SD1492

I'm sure you'll have to wait. I went to Red Lobster the other day (Thurdsday) at 4:20 and the wait was an hour and 30 minutes. AT 4:20, what the hell. Any way almost all the places have long waits as I'm sure you know and since this is a new place to eat, the wait will be LONG!!! Have fun in line :lmao:

Booboo3604

SD1492 said:
I'm sure you'll have to wait. I went to Red Lobster the other day (Thurdsday) at 4:20 and the wait was an hour and 30 minutes. AT 4:20, what the hell. Any way almost all the places have long waits as I'm sure you know and since this is a new place to eat, the wait will be LONG!!! Have fun in line :lmao:

ha ha, if its that long I will go put my name down and come back. I only live a few minutes from there. However I definitely wont be there this first week or two it opens anyways because that’s when they are still working out the kinks.

SD1492

Midnightrider said:

Why? Because people in Waldorf all have to go to dinner at the same time I guess. I don't know. All I know is I walked in saw a huge amount of people and asked what the wait was. Then I said it's not worth it and went else where.

Midnightrider

SD1492 said:
Why? Because people in Waldorf all have to go to dinner at the same time I guess. I don't know. All I know is I walked in saw a huge amount of people and asked what the wait was. Then I said it's not worth it and went else where.
I just meant why would you go to Red Lobster when there are so many local seafood reastraunts.......

But i agree, when i have gone to the chain places in waldorf it has always been a wait.

SD1492

Midnightrider said:
I just meant why would you go to Red Lobster when there are so many local seafood reastraunts.......

But i agree, when i have gone to the chain places in waldorf it has always been a wait.

Oh, sorry, I was just up in Waldorf and the wife wanted Red Lobster for some reason.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Eating at any resturaunt in Waldorf sucks to begin with, no matter which name is on the building.

Customer service what? Always understaffed!!! Same old song and dance....

R

riderup

nachomama said:
I like Carrabbas, but I like Olive Garden better. :shrug:
I like the O. Garden better, too. That is what we need in St. Mary's county, instead of Petruzzi's- YUCK!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
LordStanley said:
Eating at any resturaunt in Waldorf sucks to begin with, no matter which name is on the building.

Customer service what? Always understaffed!!! Same old song and dance....
You must not be eating at the right restaurants. :yay:

MikeyBash

I went to the Carrabbas opening on Saturday and it was excellent. The service and food were first-rate. The chain is owned by Outback, and they're planning on putting one down in St. Mary's in the near future. Carrabbas is much better than Olive Garden, but more expensive too. The manager told me that Outback is planning on putting a Bonefish Grill in St. Mary's before Carrabbas. That's a high-end seafood chain, and it's excellent. I can't wait.