Frack was feeling sentimental

J

julz20684

as we are riding home after looking at potential new homes for our little family. He says, "You know what Mom & Frick, family is like peeing your pants; other people see it but only you feel the warmth" :huggy:

I'm so proud!

Pete

Repete
julz20684 said:
as we are riding home after looking at potential new homes for our little family. He says, "You know what Mom & Frick, family is like peeing your pants; other people see it but only you feel the warmth" :huggy:

I'm so proud!
Awwww

Christy

b*tch rocket
julz20684 said:

I'm so proud!

He's just trying to butter you up so you don't really use him as first floor "bait". :wink: :lol:

You have great kids BTW. :yay:

J

julz20684

Christy said:
He's just trying to butter you up so you don't really use him as first floor "bait". :wink: :lol:

You have great kids BTW. :yay:

:lmao: He's still asking if that's true.

Yeah, they are great once you get past their annoying pestering. Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom...all while I'm trying to have a conversation. DRIVES ME CRAZY! Too bad they couldn't learn a little something from yours, she was very polite.

Thanks again, it was great to meet you. I'll have quite a list for you by tomorrow, you may be sorry we met!

Christy

b*tch rocket
julz20684 said:
:lmao: He's still asking if that's true.

Yeah, they are great once you get past their annoying pestering. Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom...all while I'm trying to have a conversation. DRIVES ME CRAZY! Too bad they couldn't learn a little something from yours, she was very polite.

Thanks again, it was great to meet you. I'll have quite a list for you by tomorrow, you may be sorry we met!

The pestering is to be expected, they seemed pretty excited about the place. Wait until you really get to know mine, she NEVER shuts her yap.

I'll not be sorry, I'm a glutton for punishment, I seem to thrive on it. :lol:

J

julz20684

Christy said:
The pestering is to be expected, they seemed pretty excited about the place. Wait until you really get to know mine, she NEVER shuts her yap.

:yay: They are excited, as am I. It's a great place!

J

julz20684

Pete said:
Did you get a place?

We met Christy at the one I told you she found me. And tomorrow we will begin the negotiating stage, I hope. :boxing: or :buttkiss: depends on how you look at it.

Pete

Repete
julz20684 said:
We met Christy at the one I told you she found me. And tomorrow we will begin the negotiating stage, I hope. :boxing: or :buttkiss: depends on how you look at it.
The deal from the article?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Where is this house, Julz?

I can't wait to bring you a cake to welcome you to your new abode.

BadGirl said:
Where is this house, Julz?

I can't wait to bring you a cake to welcome you to your new abode.
Well crap, All I offered her was a chance to make us all breakfast after we closed down (insertbarnameclosetohernewplacehere). I'm feeling bad now. :frown:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
kwillia said:
Well crap, All I offered her was a chance to make us all breakfast after we closed down (insertbarnameclosetohernewplacehere). I'm feeling bad now. :frown:
Cake. I like cake. You should bring me one right now. German Chocolate would be good. :yay:

BadGirl said:
Cake. I like cake. You should bring me one right now. German Chocolate would be good. :yay:
I love to make German Chocolate cake and have a great recipe! Pecans?!?!?!?!?!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Christy said:

Day and I drove by OUR house last night. The for sale sign is still up so I still have hope!! :lol: