April Fools Day

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Tina2001aniT said:
I am trying to think of a good prank to pull on the kiddo on Sunday, any ideas?? (kiddo is 8)

Put them outside the front door, tell them they're adopted, wish them luck and close the door. :yay:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Tina2001aniT said:
I am trying to think of a good prank to pull on the kiddo on Sunday, any ideas?? (kiddo is 8)

Treat Sunday like a typical day. Get up, regular time, get dressed, like you're ready to go to work, then run in their room about 10 minutes before they're supposed to be at the bus stop, screaming, Why are you still in bed, Oh my Gosh you're going to miss the bus, and I don't have time to take you to school...:jameo:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Rent a horse trailer, attach to your car Saturday night, and tell them Sunday morning you got the trailer to pick up the horse you bought them.

Then head to PA to pick up the horse.. get "lost" and around 5 or 6 say fugit, I give up, no horse is worth this.. and come home empty handed.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
duct tape them into their beds.

If they were in the Navy, the next step would be to carry the bed to the median strip of a major highway

itsbob said:
Rent a horse trailer, attach to your car Saturday night, and tell them Sunday morning you got the trailer to pick up the horse you bought them.

Then head to PA to pick up the horse.. get "lost" and around 5 or 6 say fugit, I give up, no horse is worth this.. and come home empty handed.
OMG... BG should soooo do this to you but instead of a horse she can tell you that you guys are going to pick up a new BMW bike...:clap:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Tina2001aniT said:

Get her up and ready and drive her to school... :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
kwillia said:
OMG... BG should soooo do this to you but instead of a horse she can tell you that you guys are going to pick up a new BMW bike...:clap:
I was just trying to think how I could do it to her..

A card on the table, wrapped with a pretty bow.. inside a nice shiny key with a Mercedes Emblem on it.. With a date and time to be at the dealersip to pick up her brand new SLK 320.. but the directions take her to a Hyosong Dealer in SouthEast DC..

itsbob said:
I was just trying to think how I could do it to her..

A card on the table, wrapped with a pretty bow.. inside a nice shiny key with a Mercedes Emblem on it.. With a date and time to be at the dealersip to pick up her brand new SLK 320.. but the directions take her to a Hyosong Dealer in SouthEast DC..
I'd like to take this time to tell you "you will be missed"... but then again I don't want to lie to a dead man walking...:lol:

lil_daisy

after the 8 Yo goes to bed, if /she has siblings, then switch the rooms accessories around. If 8 You has a younger one,stash the diapers/wipes in his underwear drawer. Take out baseball trophoes and put i the the tut's, if there is an older sibling, remove the homework folder and the the "algebra" text and homework on his desk. Aoriund the house, decorate with old holiday stuff- "happy birthday!" "Happy Halloween!"

Food- make dinner for brekafast, desert then lunch, then breakfast for dinner.

Pets- swap names of pets in teh hosue

Parents-----call mom-dad and dad- mom. if aunt lisa and uncle mike come over - use uncle lisa and aunt Mike instead/same for grandparents. we used to hang the phone receiver upside down- cordless phones are no fun! LOL

wear your clothes inside out or backwards ( if it's comfortable) swap with your significants.

if you read a bedtime story to a child- start at the end first.

lil_daisy said:
after the 8 Yo goes to bed, if /she has siblings, then switch the rooms accessories around. If 8 You has a younger one,stash the diapers/wipes in his underwear drawer. Take out baseball trophoes and put i the the tut's, if there is an older sibling, remove the homework folder and the the "algebra" text and homework on his desk. Aoriund the house, decorate with old holiday stuff- "happy birthday!" "Happy Halloween!"

Food- make dinner for brekafast, desert then lunch, then breakfast for dinner.

Pets- swap names of pets in teh hosue

Parents-----call mom-dad and dad- mom. if aunt lisa and uncle mike come over - use uncle lisa and aunt Mike instead/same for grandparents. we used to hang the phone receiver upside down- cordless phones are no fun! LOL

wear your clothes inside out or backwards ( if it's comfortable) swap with your significants.

if you read a bedtime story to a child- start at the end first.

C_Jo and I pull that stuff on K_Jo all the time. We don't wait for a special occasion.

nobody really

I need a nap
itsbob said:

thats mean! On the David Chapelle show one night, he played this prank on these two kids - was all covered in (fake) blood and said their parents were killed in an accident. Then when the kids were hysterical, the parents appeared laughing their a*ses off. :killingme