Wiggles

BlackSheep

lisaowensathome said:
i am trying to find a wiggles fleece blanket/throw for my nephew. Any one have any ideas where I can go get one?
You mean there isn't a Wiggles store in SOMD?? :faint:

sockgirl77

lisaowensathome said:
i am trying to find a wiggles fleece blanket/throw for my nephew. Any one have any ideas where I can go get one?
Get her a Backyardigans blanket. They are cooler. :yay:

sockgirl77

lisaowensathome said:
He doesn't like them!!! Bought him a blanket for christmas and he uses it to dry his bike off!!! :killingme
Yet he likes the Wiggles. I refuse to let my son watch them. :twitch:

Cowgirl

sockgirl77 said:

I hear ya..... my neice loves the Wiggles now....she switched from the Teletubbies. Not much of an improvement...

lisaowensathome

sockgirl77 said:
I don't think he actually watches them,,he is more into the music and dancing of it!! As long as they are dancing and singing, he's right them with them.When they stop,,he goes to another room!

sockgirl77

lisaowensathome said:
I don't think he actually watches them,,he is more into the music and dancing of it!! As long as they are dancing and singing, he's right them with them.When they stop,,he goes to another room!
I'm really suprised that Wal*Mart or Target doesn't have it. They carry alot of Wiggles stuff.

lisaowensathome

The only thing i seen was a complete bed in a bag set! I just need the one little stupid fleece blanket that is going to drive me crazy trying to find it!!!

Nanny Pam

sockgirl77 said:
I'm really suprised that Wal*Mart or Target doesn't have it. They carry alot of Wiggles stuff.
Our Walmart has Wiggles stuff. Wanna come to Rehoboth Beach?

lil_daisy

i looked today in Bed, bth and Beyond - no wiggles any kind of merchandise.

was in walmart too- in waldodrf - not there either.

lisaowensathome

My mother and myself went to EVERY store in waldorf on sunday and found nothing!!!! So I have decided to just take him shopping and let him pick out something else,hoping just maybe he will see something to take his mind off the wiggles!!!