Good place to eat in Solomons Island Or Lusby?

readerof3

Where would you all recommend to go out to eat? My husband and I will be going on a Wed. around 1:30pm or so. We both like seafood and steaks. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
readerof3 said:
Where would you all recommend to go out to eat? My husband and I will be going on a Wed. around 1:30pm or so. We both like seafood and steaks. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

7-11 is four-star !!!

Celts

readerof3 said:
Frying Pan in Lusby is good home cooked food.
Ribs place near Solomoms..Good ribs..
Places on the island..expensive and not all that great...

Midnightrider

readerof3 said:
Captains Table or Naughty Gull. Although i wouldn't get the crabcake at the Gull, for some reason they use italian seasoning in it, didn't do too much for me, although the rest was really good.

E

Ernie

Jake and Al's is okay. A limited menu though.

Frying pan is hit or miss. I have not been back after they served me a spoiled steak. It has some green on the underneith side. Waitress apologized and the chef made up for it.

Jethro's is good family type enviroment with good food.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
The very last restaurant on the island across the street from Tiki bar, I think its called Badfish or something like that. Small, quiet, great food. The stuffed rockfish was to die for.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Speedy70 said:
I was just getting ready to ask if there was a Stoney's down there. We ate at the one in PF last night for our anniversary. It was :yum: :drool:.
Stoney's is on the Island and I believe the people who own Stoney's have also taken over Solomon's Pier.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Speedy70 said:
I was just getting ready to ask if there was a Stoney's down there. We ate at the one in PF last night for our anniversary. It was :yum: :drool:.

2 actually. The Stoney's that used to be Rhumb Line? and then Solomons Pier is owned by Stoney's.

There is also Dry Dock which is a nice restaurant thats up on the 2nd story over looking the Marina.

BS Gal said:
Stoney's is on the Island and I believe the people who own Stoney's have also taken over Solomon's Pier.

Well that's a good thing because I've always heard that Solomon's Pier was nasty.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Speedy70 said:

There are two on the Island. Stoneys Kingfisher on the left just as you get on the Island and then the Pier on the right.

The best one is the original one on Broomes Island.

Their food is okay, service generally not that great at all of the Stoneys. But at least at the Broomes Island location you can sit outside and the view and surroundings are delightful.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
cattitude said:
There are two on the Island. Stoneys Kingfisher on the left just as you get on the Island and then the Pier on the right.

The best one is the original one on Broomes Island.

Their food is okay, service generally not that great at all of the Stoneys. But at least at the Broomes Island location you can sit outside and the view and surroundings are delightful.

See we have never had a problem at Kingfisher on the Island. Im not all that thrilled with the Pier sometimes. But your right Broomes Island is really nice.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Speedy70 said:
Well that's a good thing because I've always heard that Solomon's Pier was nasty.
They renovated when they took over. We went to a High School reunion there last year and it was REAL nice.

Boomerangs for BBQ and RIBS.. China Harbor for Chinese Food.. Woodburns has Sushi.. Stoneys for "Bay" food.. CD cafe for Haute Cuisine (and garlic).. Dry Dock for good eats..

Can't remember the name of the place, but there is a restaurant now at the end of Dowell Rd.. Italian.. on the water.. Not worth it, go to DiGiovanni's (on the island) instead.

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
Anyone been to Moe's?

Is it a sit-down place or is it a carryout or what? I was thinking about going there this weekend.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Toxick said:
Anyone been to Moe's?

Is it a sit-down place or is it a carryout or what? I was thinking about going there this weekend.
Carry out with seating. Chipotle knock off. Way better than Taco hell, but not great.