Male Dancers

mamissa3

Does anyone know of a company that does private Birthday parties. I have a freind who is turning 21 and our Boss wants to do something for her. Thanks

cdsulhoff

mamissa3 said:
Does anyone know of a company that does private Birthday parties. I have a freind who is turning 21 and our Boss wants to do something for her. Thanks

Have you called the Hanger Club?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Good luck, we had a hell of a time trying to find a "dancer" for a friends 40th birthday party. We called EVERYWHERE and it was like mission impossible to even get them to return a call! And when they finally did the travel charge was way more then the fee for the dancer:faint:

cdsulhoff

CMC122 said:
Good luck, we had a hell of a time trying to find a "dancer" for a friends 40th birthday party. We called EVERYWHERE and it was like mission impossible to even get them to return a call! And when they finally did the travel charge was way more then the fee for the dancer:faint:

10 years ago I got married and I had 3 male dancer for my party. I guess I can call my friend who gave the party and find out what company that she got..

Cowgirl

cdsulhoff said:
10 years ago I got married and I had 3 male dancer for my party. I guess I can call my friend who gave the party and find out what company that she got..

Those guys are probably all wrinkly by now....

Magnum

Should be Huntin
jwwb2000 said:
You offering to help her out....
:lmao: I wish. I had a few cousins that danced up at the Hanger Club a while back.

Go to craigslist then erotic services

cdsulhoff

Magnum said:
:lmao: I wish. I had a few cousins that danced up at the Hanger Club a while back.

Go to craigslist then erotic services

OH I was a regular at the hanger club a while back. What stage name did your cousins go by.. My Favs were Mike Casanova, Sugar cane James, and there was two other.. Now the one that totally gross me out was Thunder thighs, and the long blond hair guy who had a thing for my mom... My uncle was a bartender there..

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
cdsulhoff said:
OH I was a regular at the hanger club a while back. What stage name did your cousins go by.. My Favs were Mike Casanova, Sugar cane James, and there was two other.. Now the one that totally gross me out was Thunder thighs, and the long blond hair guy who had a thing for my mom... My uncle was a bartender there..

Sugarcane. :hot: :drool:
The guy who owns the place goes to my church! :killingme He's a supernice guy though.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
cdsulhoff said:
I'm not sure, they are about 10 years older than me, they were up there when I was a kid

Jameo

What?!
cdsulhoff said:

Casanova was :yum: :hot:

Jameo

What?!
nachomama said:
The guy who owns the place goes to my church! :killingme He's a supernice guy though.

Is he the one that does the announcing? We exchanged a few words one night because a friend of mine that was drunk and was running her lips. I was sober and was trying to settle everything in a calm manner :mad: He sure wasn't super nice that night :lol: