Tiki Bar

L

lugebob

Will be at the Tiki Bar Friday night for the first time.. What makes this place so popular? What must I do to experience the full impact of this place? lol Looking to have a wild time and don't want to waste a minute starting the party as a Tiki Bar Newbee. Looking to drink, dance, make new friends and swing from the chandelers if it dont get me tossed..

Look for the suave guy with the pony tail and beard.... I will buy you a beer if you show me how to jump start at this place.:cheers:

Sponge Bob

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by lugebob
What must I do to experience the full impact of this place?
Get totally stinkin' drunk, roll in the gutter, stumble onto someone's boat and :barf: all over the place, then be totally obnoxious when the cops try to arrest you.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Re: Tiki Bar

Originally posted by Sharon
Get totally stinkin' drunk, roll in the gutter, stumble onto someone's boat and :barf: all over the place, then be totally obnoxious when the cops try to arrest you.

:yeahthat: but if you want to avoid the arrest, give barwench Kelly a $50.00 tip when you arrive..she'll look out for ya..:razz2:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hi Bob! Tiki is a meeting place - no dancing, except to the music in your head; no chandelier, unless you consider bar lights a chandelier. Except for opening night, people go there because it's right on the water and not enclosed. To experience the full impact, you agree to meet friends there and have a drink while you decide where you're going for the night. Or you can do what Sharon suggested. :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Tiki Bar

Originally posted by otter
but if you want to avoid the arrest, give barwench Kelly a $50.00 tip when you arrive..she'll look out for ya..:razz2:
Now you tell me. :rolleyes:

Jameo

What?!
Start off with drinking like a dozen Mai Tai's and let us know what you remember after that :lol: :drunk:

:howdy:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Hi Bob! Tiki is a meeting place - no dancing, except to the music in your head; no chandelier, unless you consider bar lights a chandelier. Except for opening night, people go there because it's right on the water and not enclosed. To experience the full impact, you agree to meet friends there and have a drink while you decide where you're going for the night. Or you can do what Sharon suggested. :lol:
:yeahthat: It's a place to go before or after going someplace else. The only exception is/was opening weekend.

Vicki

blah!

The Twiki bar is sooo boring. I don't even like the MaiTai's, it's like drinking straight Vodka :barf:
Yeah, like they said, the only thing about that place is to meet friends there to go somewhere else, just a round 'em up place, really. But if you do want to stay there to oogle at chicks or other guys oogling at chicks, start off drinking two maitai's straight off as fast as you can, I figure that way the night can only get more interesting from there...
Good luck!

Vicki

... and I don't get off work 'till eleven o'clock at night... I will look for ya if I head out that way, always looking for something else to do besides go to Northridge!

Jameo

What?!
Re: blah!

Originally posted by Vicki
I don't even like the MaiTai's, it's like drinking straight Vodka :barf:

:nono: It's rum! Dark Rum, light rum, gut rot bottom shelf rum and more rum, oh and bash some something red for color :yum: :drunk:

L

lugebob

Tiki Bob

:getdown: :getdown:
Well so this is a place to get the t-shirt that says you been there done that huh?

The before party is a cruise on a snail boat with the sailing club, then to go get my T-shirt I guess. Hey it's my :bday: and I will :bawl: if I want to.... Ha!!! nope none of that.. still looking to :cheers: and :dance: :getdown: and :roflmao:
If there is no dance floor, I will use the bar or for few dollar bills, someones table.

Oogling is fine for about 10 minutes then it's time to Cha Cha Cha.

I will pass on the Mai Tai, prefer beach buckets full of Long Island Ice Tea. Beside you mix Vodka with Red bull anyway.

Since I live in Waldork I have no idea where the afterparty (real party) is, so looking for a native to rescue my b- day. Any Dance clubs? anything?

Damn I must sound desparate, but this looks like a friendly enough board...

Look for this guy (click on Bob) and he will buy you a birthday beer

Cheers

Bob :cheers:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Dang I saw this kinda late, but Bob anywhere ya want to go I am there:wink: Actually right across the street (well sortof) is Harbor Sounds and down the road is Cattamaran's. Both places you can go get your groove on. Happy Birthday!:bdaycake: :bday:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Tiki Bob

Originally posted by cariblue
I think we should ALL show up and hold him to his word!
Hey girl, shall we meet again this evening and toss back a few more drinky's? Since Rooster's driving, I can play! :getdown: :martini:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Dang Rose, it must be nice always having a designated DD. :bawl: I gotta do Club Clean House & Laundry tonight or else I'd beg to tag along.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by cariblue
Don't you think it'll still be there Saturday?
Yea, but I am at the point where I have gone thru everything in my closet. If I wait one more day to do laundry I'll have to sniff my clothes and spray them with perfume before I put them on :twitch:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Johnny Cash - :lmao:

Mig - I didn't have a DD yesterday so I had to be a good girl and limit myself to only two drinks. Well.... at least until I got over the bridge and closer to home. BTW... the housework will be there tomorrow, so come out and play with us!