Party at Plum Point July 27

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Okay, a date's been picked, but I'm trying to see how much genuine interest there is in this date.
Just to review, you'll have the beach, we can cook out, you can put your boat in at the marina if you want (two miles away), it's VERY kid-friendly, and a great place for bonfires on the beach after sunset.

Last edited:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Barbra
Count me in three. :D :yay:

Where in the heck is your place again? :confused: I may have just turned 28, but I am already having senior moments. :lol:

It's about 7 miles from Prince Frederick, about six from Chesapeake Beach. Going south from there, you have Chesapeake Beach, Randall Cliffs, Breezy Point, and then Plum Point. If you're on 4 and headed north, you'd turn at Dares Beach Road, then onto Wilson Road. If you're on 4 and headed south, you'd turn at the Bowling Alley at Plum Point Road. From 234, you could go either way.
No special permits needed for bonfires, but wood would be welcome!
We have bonfires there all the time, lots beer, GOOD fishing!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by migtig
I wanna go too! I only have one question, who is bringing the butter?

I'm calling Sam's Club now. Will a 55 gallon drum of "Spread with Sweet Cream" do? Feel free to read into this all you want...and then go ahead and call me a pervert and just get it over with.
:p

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Things are really shaping up already!

by the way, someone asked me this, so I thought I'd let you know that there's a lot of room to pitch tents there if you'd like. Many people have done it before!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
55 Gallon Drum????? Now that's what I am talking about!!!:D What time does the butter spreading start? LOL

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'm still a maybe. I'll just be getting back late the night before from Norfolk Virginia. What time is this shin dig starting?

fuzzyng

gawd, i swear i'm an iddiot... where's Plum Point? *ROTFLMAO* i's dense, and maybe I should of been born blond... *rolls eyes*

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by fuzzyng
gawd, i swear i'm an iddiot... where's Plum Point? *ROTFLMAO* i's dense, and maybe I should of been born blond... *rolls eyes*

It's about 7 miles from Prince Frederick, about six from Chesapeake Beach. Going south from there, you have Chesapeake Beach, Randall Cliffs, Breezy Point, and then Plum Point. If you're on 4 and headed north, you'd turn at Dares Beach Road, then onto Wilson Road. If you're on 4 and headed south, you'd turn at the Bowling Alley at Plum Point Road. From 231, you could go either way.

And Barbra, SHAME ON YOU! You completely read into that one, thus revealing who the TRUE pervert is here!

Anyhow, we really have pitched tents there a lot. I, myself, have pitched many a tent there; I pitch a tent ever time I'm there, as a matter of fact. I'm pretty good at it, and my friends often ask me for advice. I've pitched some pretty impressive tents in my day.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Sxy, maybe we'll be a little more entertaining this time now that we've had a chance to feel everyone out.:getdown:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Sxy, maybe we'll be a little more entertaining this time now that we've had a chance to feel everyone out.:getdown:

When do I get to feel everyone out (well, not EVERYONE)?
:)

Glad you're coming Sxy, it wouldn't be the same without you!

tater

Originally posted by bknarw
Things are really shaping up already!

thought I'd let you know that there's a lot of room to pitch tents there if you'd like. Many people have done it before!

Yikes, I didn't know there was a question. I thought pithing tents was a given at parties. Now I feel a little silly for going off half-cocked (no pun) pitching one at Christie's party. Oops. In all seriousness, the tent thing is mucho cool. It finally gives me the chance to blow the dust off the little sign I got off e-bay that says "If this tents a rockin', don't bother knockin'". Yeeehawwwww :clap:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by BchBns

:eek: Oh Lordy ... guess we'd better get a sitter for this one! :eek:

ya know, if anyone else has kids, but doesn't necessarily want to take them to the party (during the evening or if they do want to do the camp-out thing) we may be able to have all/some of the kids do their own campout at someone's house. I know of a sitter who (she and her sister), are great; they sub for my daycare provider a good bit. They may be interested in watching a few kids, and we can all chip in to pay her/them, depending on how many there would be.

If anyone's interested, speak up! I love the idea of camping, but two things are steering me away from bringing the young'in: mosquitos :burning: &
Tater's earlier comment :D

I'm all for whatever happens, but I'd hate for people to feel left out or decline based on the kid issue. The place is a haven for kids, it really is, and there is already quite a crew running around down there.
Oh, and there are no mosquitos in Calvert County. They all go to St. Mary's on weekends!
:D

R

RFM

Anytime Pixiegirl,
I'll be waiting :getdown:

fuzzyng

wow, like we get to be felt out?? :eek:

:rotflmao:

So, like there isn't any rulez about open bottles/cans of alcohol??